Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: energizingSun7563
energizingSun7563 April 15th, 2020

I finished homework

I replied to emails

I completed my training :)

1 reply
User Profile: Windmill12
Windmill12 April 15th, 2020

@energizingSun7563

You are amazing! It sounds like your staying busy. GREAT JOB!

load more
User Profile: Braveheart2018
Braveheart2018 April 15th, 2020

Hi All,

I did a 30 min exercise class on Youtube

I cooked bacon and egg muffins

I played board games with my kids and survived :-)

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 15th, 2020

@Braveheart2018

I love your day! hmm...especially the muffins!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 15th, 2020

1. I pet my dogs.

2. I had some tea.

3. I got some groceries.

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 15th, 2020

Lovely to read you're mixing your day, with a good balance

@pioneeringYard3115smiley

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 16th, 2020

@lucy2 Thank you Lucy 💕

load more
load more
User Profile: PinkCantaloupe
PinkCantaloupe April 15th, 2020

- took pictures of my salon for our social media

- called/emailed unemployment hundreds of times

- dusted the living room

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 15th, 2020

It's a difficult time for you right now @PinkCantaloupeheart

Sending strength and love

Lucy2<2

load more
User Profile: bibliopole9696
bibliopole9696 April 15th, 2020

I didn't do much, yesterday.

I read a bit.

I had an online class.

I watched a movie.

I don't even know how my day passed so quickly because I had trouble focusing due to lack of sleep the night before.

But hey, it's a new day, today.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 15th, 2020

New day new hope and new activities @bibliopole9696

Take care!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: MollyThach
MollyThach April 15th, 2020

3 things I do today:

1. Found out 7 Cups

2. Learning for my exam.

3. Do some excercise to keep fit.

2 replies
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 15th, 2020

@MollyThach

Welcome to 7 cups my friend! So glad to have you here with us! smiley

User Profile: TheAtticusFinch
TheAtticusFinch April 15th, 2020

@MollyThach

Welcome to 7 cups!! whoo hoo!! <3

load more
User Profile: MinkiSouthAfrica
MinkiSouthAfrica April 15th, 2020

1. I managed to get some work done (it's a bit dufficult working from home - especially since i also like spending quality time with my little one)

2. I focused on my appearance today - dressed well and put on make-up, which gave me a bit of a self-esteem boost (i don't always feel beautiful). And i also feel that helps in my relationship with my husband - he said i look great (:

3. I did a bit of exercise with my husband, it wasn't much but it's great to bond and it gets your day started.

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 15th, 2020

@Minki88

I think it's great that you focused on self care also!smiley Some days taking the time to make ourselves, well, important to us, can be a challenge when there are so many around us that need us. I too have a busy life style. I think it's good to just put on the brakes some days, feel pretty, put on makeup, dress well, paint our nails, perfume, what ever it takes. Even if some days we just do it for ourselves! heart I really understand what you are saying! It really lifts the spirits and can be such an incredible self esteem booster!

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 15th, 2020

1. Visited Member Group Chatrooms

2. Progress Path and Forum Post

3. Chat Support and Peer support and Member chats in Pm's

Peace and Love heart

3 replies
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 15th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

*high fives* Tye! Thank you for dedication to 7 cups! heartyessmiley

2 replies
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 16th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Thank you Gizzie, You are one awesome TeamMate !! heart

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

heartsmiley

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: rentalbunny
rentalbunny April 15th, 2020

1. Had breakfast

2. Went on Zoom for my Chemistry class

3. Logged onto 7Cups

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 15th, 2020

@rentalbunny

Thanks for loggin onto 7 cups! Always a great place to be! smiley

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 15th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 15th, 2020

Great work@SparkyGizmo

Thank you for all your timeheart

Lucy2<3!

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 15th, 2020

@lucy2

*high fives* and many thanks! I "see" you too! I really appreciate you, your efforts and all of your contributions here as well! big *hugs* heart

load more
load more