Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: philosophicalWillow268
philosophicalWillow268 April 15th, 2020

Finished most of my homework due next Tuesday

Helped my step-dad clean the house

Did my daily horse riding

1 reply
User Profile: turquoisebeing8486
turquoisebeing8486 April 16th, 2020

@philosophicalWillow268 So nice! I wish I could ride horses too!

load more
User Profile: Summercarebear
Summercarebear April 15th, 2020

I did three things today to motivate myself went for a walk took my dog for a walk and I even helped my friend out who is having issues

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 April 15th, 2020

3 things I've done

- going on a walk

- doing my homework

- playing card games

User Profile: joyfulFern31
joyfulFern31 April 15th, 2020

1. school work (which i love doing)

2. meditation

3. ate a delicious lunch

1 reply
User Profile: turquoisebeing8486
turquoisebeing8486 April 16th, 2020

@joyfulFern31 Oh, what did you have for lunch?

load more
User Profile: ChemistryLover
ChemistryLover April 15th, 2020

1) Volunteered to teach math to 6th grade students yes

2) Took a nap to catch up on lost sleep yes

3) About to finish my homework due at midnightsmiley

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 April 15th, 2020

1. Member Chat

2. Answering PMs

3. Open chat (mod)

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 April 15th, 2020

1. Member Chat

2. Answering PMs

3. Open chat (mod)

User Profile: fbipandagirl
fbipandagirl April 15th, 2020

3 things I've done today:

1. Listened on 7 cups

2. Worked on a project for school

3. Drank some water

User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 April 15th, 2020

3 things I've achieved today:

1. I prepared and cooked some meals for my freezer.

2. I helped my folks with some work for their business, and thus in turn helped myself.

3. I achieved a personal best running time in a new app which I am using.

User Profile: LanieJ
LanieJ April 16th, 2020

3 Things Today:

1) Worked on my Bullet Journal that I'm behind on.

2) Joines the 7 cups community.

3) Getting caught up on the taped shows I had to watch.