Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: SimplySereneLove1507
SimplySereneLove1507 April 16th, 2020

Today I

1. Meditated and prayed early this morning

2. Walked 3 miles

3. Gave blood

But finding 7 Cups of Tea was spectacular for me. So grateful to be here!

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 16th, 2020

@SimplySereneLove1507 Sounds like you had a productive day! Thank you for giving blood and serving those in need. ❤️

load more
User Profile: islandgypsy
islandgypsy April 16th, 2020

made a green smoothie

went to costco

did not cry (yet)

User Profile: ckdvirgo123
ckdvirgo123 April 16th, 2020

1. Washed the dishes.

2. Cleared my email.

3. And my favourite part, Drank a cup of tea.

Positive Morning Everyone!

User Profile: Raindrop1989
Raindrop1989 April 16th, 2020

Three things I did today:

1.) I walked almost 3 miles! 🏋👟🚶

2.) I bought and made my own dinner. 🍛

3.) I purchased make up and a new facial cleanser to give myself a make over! 💅💄

User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 16th, 2020

1. I made dinner.

2. I taught three online dance classes.

3. I started watching Tiger King.

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th, 2020

@pioneeringYard3115

Great to have a healthy meal and thank you for teaching others and sharing your gifts! heart

load more
User Profile: Bornetwobee
Bornetwobee April 16th, 2020

I did 3 homework assignments lol

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th, 2020

@Bornetwobee

Great job on doing the homework! *high fives*smiley

load more
User Profile: Modal0154
Modal0154 April 16th, 2020

1. Messaged someone from work even if I was afraid to be ashamed or judged for an email sent after midnight.

2. Ate turkey breast meat and milk veering on expiration

3. Watched a 'TwoSet violin' video on cringey music learning ads w/out being to upset at them.

User Profile: Kikerdis
Kikerdis April 16th, 2020

Three things I did today:

1. I got out of the bed. I am going through my "depression episode". Usually when going through this episode, I can t do that.

2. I did my homework.

3. I had a decent meal.

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th, 2020

@Kikerdis

Great job on doing homework and having a great meal! smiley

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's/7 cups forms

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

7 replies
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 16th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo GIZZIEFOSHIZZIE... You keep on rockin it !!! woot woot !!smileyheart

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 16th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

haaaaaaahhaaaaa, I love it, I love it,I love it! Many thanks my friend! I love how you say things, so adorable! *big hugs* heart Indeed, rock the house ya'll.........I think that is a line from a "Raw Base" (sp) song, called "It takes two" or it could go by another name. But, it's, it takes 2 to make a thing go right, It takes 2 to make it out of site......I'm not internationally known, but I'm known to rock the microphone, lol smiley Tye, thanks for rockin' that microphone baby! Woot Woot!

load more
User Profile: PinkestOctopus
PinkestOctopus April 16th, 2020

I worked

i belly danced

i reached out to a listener here on 7cups

1 reply
User Profile: amusingYard6782
amusingYard6782 April 17th, 2020

@PinkestOctopus

That sounds like an amazing day!

load more
User Profile: MissyK220
MissyK220 April 17th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Great jobbbbbbbbbbbbb :)

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 17th, 2020

@MissyK220

Many thanks my friend! heartsmiley

load more
User Profile: Sonyybb
Sonyybb April 17th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo hello

load more
User Profile: VerdantMeadows
VerdantMeadows April 16th, 2020

This morning did

(1) Guided meditation

(2) qigong

(3) Karate

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@VerdantMeadows

You love Martial Arts then? great way to keep fit and relaxed!

Lucy2<3

load more