Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: calypteanna
calypteanna April 20th, 2020

1. Showered and dressed nicely despite feeling despondent, anxious, and not leaving home today.

2. Finished an important task for my business.

3. Performed much needed property maintenance.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@calypteanna

So many of us are not making the effort but I did hear of someone who put their best clothes on to put the rubbish outlaugh

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Zombielane
Zombielane April 20th, 2020

I drove to the park and sat in my car and watched the birds fly by

I played WOW on my computer

I took my dogs for a shot ride

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@Zombielane

Even though it's hard to find things to do you seem to have achieved it!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: BiaVal101
BiaVal101 April 20th, 2020

3 Things:

☆ finished learning a dance tutorial

☆ exercised

☆ had a random dance session to music

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 20th, 2020

@BiaVal101 Love this!!! Keep grooving!! 🎼 🎶

load more
User Profile: wonderfullSun89
wonderfullSun89 April 20th, 2020

3 Things I did today...

1. Went on a Walk

2. Cooked 2 meals for my Family

3. Went shopping for new furniture.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@wonderfullSun89

Went shopping? aren't the shops closed everywhere?

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Hearttoheart77
Hearttoheart77 April 20th, 2020

I woke up early ran a 10km

Done with my laundry

Mopped floors and scrubbed the bathroom clean

Caught up on some news.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@Hearttoheart77

A very active time for you then smiley well done!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: squirrelgirl29
squirrelgirl29 April 20th, 2020

1. tried a new coffee recipe and it tasted delicious!

2. did the dishes so my mom doesn't need to do them when she comes home this afternoon

3. applied for a very interesting job

and it's only 10.30 am, after I had a very bad evening yesterday today started out better :)

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

Wow @squirrelgirl29

So helpful and I can smell that coffee hmm.....smiley

Lucy2<3

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

Wow @squirrelgirl29

So helpful and I can smell that coffee hmm.....smiley

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 20th, 2020

1. I had a heart to heart with my sister.

2. I wrote a paper on The Mob Museum.

3. I got all of my psychology homework/schoolwork done.

2 replies
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 20th, 2020

@pioneeringYard3115 I missed one of the biggest ones - I had such a helpful conversation with a listener on this app. I am very greatful. ❤️

User Profile: Runningwolf1018
Runningwolf1018 April 21st, 2020

@pioneeringYard3115

Wow-these are great succesess!! Congratualtions for them!smiley

load more
User Profile: purpleSailboat6986
purpleSailboat6986 April 20th, 2020

1. First post.

2. Work errand

3. Car rides for myself and dogs

4. Small goal/look-forward-to accomplished: (one donut and coffee)

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@purpleSailboat6986

Great way to spend your day, hope you enjoyed the doughnut!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 20th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

1 peer support chat

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

Great work as ever @SparkyGizmo! laugh

Keep it up!

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 22nd, 2020

@lucy2

smileyheartyes

load more
load more
User Profile: goldenJoy721
goldenJoy721 April 20th, 2020

Did homework.

Played softball

Walked my dogs

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@goldenJoy721

Very enjoyable too!

Lucy2<3

load more