Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Misdiagnosed1990
Misdiagnosed1990 April 20th, 2020

3 things I did today:

1.joined this site.

2.I did my morning routine

3. I got outside and some sun

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@Misdiagnosed1990

All the best packages come in 3's smiley

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: IAmHereIWillListen
IAmHereIWillListen April 20th, 2020

I have been on a workout stream for 3 weeks already! Starting my 4th week today :) I feel stronger around my core and happier about my self esteem.

1 reply
User Profile: Runningwolf1018
Runningwolf1018 April 21st, 2020

@IAmHereIWillListen

That is great - comgratulations!!smiley

load more
User Profile: anonymousjellyfish
anonymousjellyfish April 20th, 2020

1. went outside

2. went on a walk

3. downloaded this app

1 reply
User Profile: Runningwolf1018
Runningwolf1018 April 21st, 2020

@anonymousjellyfish

Great successes and glad you downloaded the app!!smiley

load more
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 21st, 2020

1. I confronted a problem.

2. I taught a dance class.

3. I made soup.

1 reply
User Profile: Runningwolf1018
Runningwolf1018 April 21st, 2020

@pioneeringYard3115

Wow great successes! You really accomplisehed lot!!smiley

load more
User Profile: NicoleCG
NicoleCG April 21st, 2020

1. Painted

2. Exercise routine

3. Facetimed my boyfriend

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@NicoleCG

Lovely, sounds a good day smiley

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Peacefuljoy30
Peacefuljoy30 April 21st, 2020

3 Key things for today

1) Started an online course

2) Spoke to my friend after a very long time

3) Got the verified listeners badge!

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@Peacefuljoy30

Congratulations on Verified Listener badgeyes

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 21st, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

4 peer support chats

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

So much Giz, thank you! yes

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 22nd, 2020

@lucy2

smileyheartyes

load more
load more
User Profile: SunflowerSoulfinder
SunflowerSoulfinder April 21st, 2020

1. Completed my tasks at work

2. Gave medical care to a colleague who is having mental challenges

3. Reach out to someone by listening in 7 cups

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@SunflowerSoulfinder

What a super fulfilling day!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Hope
Hope April 21st, 2020

1. Stats
2. Chat with Obs
3. Safety Items

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

Thanks for all your work Hope @Hope

Lucy2 <3

load more
User Profile: Mysticbeauty003
Mysticbeauty003 April 21st, 2020

1. Made some an awesome collage with my daughter.🎨

2. Baked a cake.😀 3. Donated some canned goods to our neighborhood library.🍴

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 22nd, 2020

@Mysticbeauty003

That's so sweet and thank you for donating food, so needed these days!

Lucy2<3

load more