3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
Push up
Plank
Cooking
1. Finally picked up a book I got a month ago called water for my Seeds by Thierra
2. Cooked
3. Had my daily cup of tea
Smashing @Herepresently ![]()
Lucy2<3
1. Did two short yoga videos + relaxed.
2. Connected with my boss + chatted.
3. Caught up with friends virtually via Houseparty + played games.
@OnwardsUpwards
Busy day for you
good to have a mix !
Lucy2<3
1. emailed my friend a few times
2. went for a walk through the park
3. took part in an online group chat
@WharfRat
Good to read you're also mixing your time with self care too, hope you enjoyed your walk!
Lucy2<3
1. Exercised indoors by walking up and down stairs
2. Celebrated family members birthday
3. Spend quality time with my dog by playing in the backyard with him.
@StrawberrySkye
Always fun making sure our fur babies are doing good through this also.
@StrawberrySkye
A good tip for indoor exercise, thank you!
Hope the celebration went well <3
Lucy2
Today I did:
Homework
Trained my 14 week old puppy
Planned out my ecosystem assignment
@strongest0avenger That's fantastic. What is the name of your puppy? :)
@strongest0avenger
I am always happy when playing with my fur baby.
Lovely day for you then @strongest0avenger
Lovely puppy to hug, sounds good!
Lucy2<3
Editing my blog, watch movie, help mother
@easyLion6538
Helping out is really important right now, well done.
Lucy2<3
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
2 peer support chats
@SparkyGizmo
Thanks for all your contributions ![]()
Lucy2
@lucy2


1. Became a listener on 7 cups
2. Went for a long walk with my mum to clear my head
3. Looked into ways to send letters to sick children throughout the UK
@kindPeace2936
Welcome to the Community of 7 cups, I am always here to help new people.
Hope your walk was pleasant.
1. Despite feeling like I wanted to sleep in, I pulled my self together and went to work
2. Refrained from going on an over thinking marathon. Told myself, I am fine the way I am for me and that's what matters.
3. Refrained from talking to someone that is unhealthy for me. I'm a currently recovering co-dependent so this is a big win for me.
@gracie53
Congratulations for making the right decision for you Gracie
stay strong and well !
Lucy2