Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Helba
Helba April 27th, 2020

I am almost sure that this isn't the right topic to post in, however - does anyone know what's this AudioEye icon in the right lower corner of the 7 cups window? It looks round, with a white stickman on it. It appeared 2 days ago. Can anyone help?

1 reply
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn April 27th, 2020

@Helba lol yeah this isn't the right place but that is the accessibility icon, it gives some tools to make the website easier to access the website for everyone by being able to change the screen light, type font and text size and etc

load more
User Profile: Learning2breath101
Learning2breath101 April 27th, 2020

I have learned how to take things one day at a time. I have learned to not be so hard on myself. I have learned to open up.

1 reply
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn April 27th, 2020

thanks for your reply *-* @Learning2breath101

these are all great achivementsheart keep going!!

load more
User Profile: sereneVision8348
sereneVision8348 April 27th, 2020

1. I am doing something i like 2. I am utilizing lockdown time efficiently 3. My today is better than yesterday bez I worked for it

2 replies
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn April 27th, 2020

@sereneVision8348 that's the exact meaning of growth, to make today better than yesterday *-* heart keep going ^^

1 reply
User Profile: sereneVision8348
sereneVision8348 April 28th, 2020

@Listeningsarinn Thank you. Much love <3

load more
load more
User Profile: PinkestOctopus
PinkestOctopus April 27th, 2020

wink1. I swam right after work.

2. I went to OA meeting on Zoom.

3. I worked on tanning my midriff.

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 April 29th, 2020
@PinkestOctopus Sounds busy and interesting with tanning! Thank you for sharing!!

- Tea ☕ || Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL

load more
User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore April 27th, 2020

@GlenM I told two friends about this website who may need or want to join it this week!

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 April 29th, 2020
@onwardforevenmore Thank you for sharing words about 7cups Slightly smiling

- Tea ☕ ||

load more

I am happy to be back. Also I learned that I need to check out when I am not an active listener. I did not know that. I am hoping for a better tomorrow.enlightened

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 April 29th, 2020
@victoryhavealittlefaith5555 Welcome back! and good luck with coming back with active listening. You can do it!

- Tea ☕ ||

load more
User Profile: PineappleLemon
PineappleLemon April 28th, 2020

My key 3 things:

1) Always ask for feedback to improve on my skills as a listener

2) Highlight positive qualities in 7 Cups members who choose to reach out to me - it's always nice to receive compliments & recognition on what's going well!

3) Being present in the moment of my conversations

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 April 29th, 2020
@PineappleLemon Those are so true. Thank you for being such a wonderful listener!

- Tea ☕ ||

load more
User Profile: AnimalHugger
AnimalHugger April 28th, 2020

passing a course with flying colours

getting a scholarship even though it was cancelled due to covid-19

winning an election simply through my writing

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 April 29th, 2020
@AnimalHugger That sounds awesome! Good luck and Thank you for sharing.

- Tea ☕ || Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL

load more
User Profile: PeacePulse
PeacePulse April 28th, 2020

1)Being a part of 7Cups

2)Being able to help different people across the world

3)Spreading positivity where needed the most

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 April 29th, 2020
@bossmaliha17 Thank you for being such a wonderful listener!

- Tea ☕ ||

load more
User Profile: supportiveForest7575
supportiveForest7575 April 28th, 2020

@GlenM I am trying to give hope to three people a day. Sometimes I only can help one person who is in need and I am okay with that as long as I can help one person who is in need.

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 April 29th, 2020
@supportiveForest7575 Giving hope one person at a time is better than not giving at all. Take your time and pace and Thank you for being such a wonderful listener!

- Tea ☕ || Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL

load more