3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
1, keep the day routine
2, play with puppy
3, work
@Teapower
Work, rest and play with puppy, lovely!
Your puppy must be growing quickly
Lucy2<3
1. community sync
2. leadership guidelines post
3. supporting ya'll
Where would be without you @Heather225 
Always supporting us, thank you!
Lucy2<3
@lucy2
thank you Lucy, you're the besssst!
1. I went on a walk.
2. I made breakfast.
3. I taught virtual dance classes.
@pioneeringYard3115
Yey! virtual dance classes, how brilliant! you're a star![]()
Lucy2<3
@lucy2 hey Lucy. Thanks for the kind comments. Made me smile.
I will journal
i will seek to reach out
i will not trigger myself by doing what I know triggers the situation
Excellent mantra @redPeach7215
Enjoy your day 
Lucy2
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
3 peer support chats
1 badge nomination for a highly deserving listener 
@SparkyGizmo
Well done as always Giz 
Lucy2<3
@lucy2


@GlenM
3 things I've done today would be:
1. I've taken up some chats and lead a discussion today for the first time
2. Showing positivity and letting others know that I'm there for them if they need anything
3. Completeing some of my trainings and certificates courses
@positiveEars2722 Awesome !!! You are doing great !![]()
1. team call
2. chats with Obs and Evelyne
3. community building course - week 2!
@Heather225
We appreciate everything you do for 7cups,
Thank you!
Lucy2
1. Signing up to become a Listener
2. Eating something healthier than usual
3. Replying to messages and supporting people
@AutumnNight4 All great things !!! Keep up the awesomeness !!
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
7 cups training session
@SparkyGizmo
Well done Giz![]()
Lucy2
@lucy2

