Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: SereneLightCalm
SereneLightCalm May 16th, 2020

Started dieting

looking after myself more

loving life

1 reply
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 May 16th, 2020

@SereneLightCalm

Thank you for being a part of the community, and I wish you best of luck on your goals! <3

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 17th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

3 peer support chats

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 17th, 2020

laugh@SparkyGizmo

Thank you for your contributions to 7cups!

Lucy2

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 17th, 2020

@lucy2

smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: Hope
Hope May 17th, 2020

1. Intern acceptance emails
2. Pms and emails
3. Internship certificates

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 18th, 2020

Thank you as always @Hope

We really appreciate youheart

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 May 17th, 2020

1. I did a short run and a weights session as I'm trying to make myself physically fitter.

2. I've been reading a new book and I'm definitely into it.

3. I've been spending time with my flatmates and I think I've realised something important about myself.

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 18th, 2020

@Laura1989

Love your 3things, you're enjoying yourself and that's what matters!

Lucy2heart

1 reply
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 May 20th, 2020

@lucy2 Thank you Lucy <3

load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 18th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

5 peer support chats

Supported members in a "sharing circle" smiley

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 18th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

heartExcellent, thank you as ever Giz!

Lucy2

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 18th, 2020

@lucy2

smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: emylly
emylly May 18th, 2020

@GlenM

empathy
drawing knowledge
patience

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 19th, 2020

@emylly

That sounds good to me emyllysmiley

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: 4DarkSouls
4DarkSouls May 19th, 2020

Three things that I am proud of? There arrises out of this query a quantum of issues for myself & how that there is truly not very much to be proud of. With that said I guess firstly would be that I had yet to successfully end my life no matter the amount of efforts to end it. Secondly I would share that I have a great wfe whom is my best friend & an outstanding daughter. Lastly I suppose in having survived a life that all to many do not would be the three I would share.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 19th, 2020

Hello @4DarkSouls

I was saddened to read your post and I will message you privately.

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: DreamerDestiny
DreamerDestiny May 19th, 2020

Joining 7cups has helped me a lot and is one of the best things that I did.

Three things that I did here that made me feel included are

1.helping and listening to those in need

2.talking in various group chats. Had interactions with members and listeners alike

3.earned badges and certifications which made me happy

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 19th, 2020

Hi laugh@DreamerDestiny

A very warm welcome to you!

So pleased to have you join us.

That's a massive achievement for you, well done yes

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: DreamerDestiny
DreamerDestiny May 20th, 2020

@lucy2

Thanks a lot lucy. Hopefully I wilk make a change and a difference here

load more
load more
User Profile: persistentBunny6219
persistentBunny6219 May 19th, 2020

3 keys things:

1. Post to forum threads

2. Members chats

3. Started a training on loneliness

1 reply
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 May 19th, 2020

@persistentBunny6219

You are doing great! Thank you so much for all you contribute for the community!

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 19th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

2 replies
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 May 19th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you for your hard work today! <3

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 19th, 2020

@StanDaMan78

smileyheart

load more
load more