3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
@GlenM
Optimistic
Empathetic
Loving
- Tea ☕ ||
1) Approve discussions waiting in Tockify so they appear on the calendar
2) Have a discussion celebrating Mental Health month on Mental Health and Self Esteem going on in 5 minutes
3) Responding to forum posts
- Tea ☕ ||
@GlenM
Kind,loyal,big heart
- Tea ☕ ||
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
4 peer support chats
- Tea ☕ ||
@AddictedTealover98


I am a transgender FTM person,i have been all my life,i have seen life through my eyes at its worse,because i had been at my worst,
What are my 3 good things that i have achieved?........
1) Meeting the most elegant lady of my life,that we have been together now for 6 and
Well congratulations to you @Loverden88
You've a bight future ahead
enjoy!
Lucy2
@GlenM
1. I finally found the strength to log back onto this site after months of fighting it out internally
2. I'm starting to talk to my friends again about what happened to us a few months ago
3. I've been able to catch myself getting into a downward spiral and have been, for some part, able to talk myself back to being okay.
Welcome back @Chavelita119 
You've come a long way, take good care of yourself.
Lucy2
@GlenM
i just posted about it on snap and ive been replying to people who have wrote in here.
@bigheartsadlife
Great! thank you for your contribution 
Lucy2
@lucy2
no problem
1. family
2. Pets
3. home
@MatthewBradford
Hi Matthew! We're happy to have you here at 7 Cups and it sounds like you're doing well with your family and home! <3
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
3 peer support chats

- Tea ☕ ||
@AddictedTealover98


1. i did a weights and a core session with my sister today.
2. I did a job application for a great organisation.
3. I've been reading a book which I'm absolutely loving.
- Tea ☕ ||
@AddictedTealover98 thank you so much <3