3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
Hi
Took a couple of chats
Worked on some training and reading on some
of the conditions
@Seeker1898
Thank you for these ccontributions![]()
Lucy2<3
Pitched 7Cups self-care ideas to others
Shared 7Cups to others
Helped shaped group chats
@safeshoulder2CryOn
Now that's excellent, thank you!
Lucy2<3
3 Key Things
1.Chat support
2. Chatting with Members out in group rooms
3. Flagging Profiles
@Tyedyedbutterfly65
Thank you for all you do to support the 7 Cups community! We appreciate your hard work! 
1. Walked the dog with patience and love (even though my knee is burning)
2. I wasn't a jerk to my partner about the way he cut my hair. (Super zen)
3. Did laundry.
Should this be relevant to 7cups? I'm confused
@CrystalKiwi8717
Most people post about what they've done on 7 Cups for the day, but your three key things are still relevant!
Thank you for being part of the 7 Cups community! It sounds like you are being productive with walking the dog and doing the laundry and getting a haircut haha.
Hi
1) I was able to help a new father make a connection with his soon to be adopted son;
2) I managed to get a member to accept himself as the beautiful and unique human being he is;
3) I took some time out to try and plan my life for the next two weeks and thereby reduce my anxiety levels
@Seeker1898
That is very touching!
What you are doing is incredible! Thank you for being a part of the 7 Cups community and we value your compassion and kindness!
1. I am always taking the courses and learning new skills
2. Always try my hardest to meet the needs of others
3. Donating my data
@DylanletterR Thank you for all you done! Your hardest is all we need 
Tea 🍵 | Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
1 peer support chat
@SparkyGizmo Thank you Gizzie! Words cant express how much youve done here
Tea 🍵 |
@AddictedTealover98

I want to thank you for consistently encouraging me! You have done so in many ways and not just here on this thread! You have appreciated me and encouraged me on other threads as well. I want you to know that I value you, your opinion of me, your hard work and commitment to 7 cups to make it a great place.
I'll be nominating you today for the "Encourager Badge". 

big *hugs*
my friend! Keep being so very great! 
@SparkyGizmo
didnt expect that. Its my pleasure haha, thank you! Keep up the great work!
Tea 🍵 | Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL
@GlenM
what can i do with 7 cups to help? i am unable to do anything. what can i do for the 7 cups? I want to be a little useful for you
Hi @emylly 
There's so much you can do to support others, which is what we do here on 7cups, you can join communities that you have an interest in and apply for a role in one of those, You could answer posts that haven't already received a reply and you can become a Listener and take lots of training to become really well equipped to take chats and support others in need.
I d hope you find something that interests you <3
Lucy2
1.Positive interaction with members
2.Learnt a lot of new things
3.Help support a member
That's very fulfilling @Theeflash and a great support to others <3
Thank you!
Lucy2<3
Learning again the basics of Active Listening
Learning about hope
Learning SEO