Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 June 2nd, 2020

1. Read some of a new book.

2. Caught up with a good friend.

3. Relaxed in the park.

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 5th, 2020

Sounds like a good mix @Laura1989

Hope you enjoy yur book!

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 June 7th, 2020

@lucy2 Thank you <3

load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 3rd, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

Safety Patrol items

Badge nomination for a well deserving listener smiley

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 5th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

A big thank you Giz! <3

Lucy2

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 5th, 2020

@lucy2

smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 June 3rd, 2020

1. I volunteered today, walking there and back.

2. I recommended a podcast to a friend.

3. I did some cleaning in my flat.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 5th, 2020

That's great @Laura1989

I do hope your volunteering role is a success!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 June 4th, 2020

1. community team meeting
2. chat with Hope
3. community support items

hi, everyone! I hope you're doing well and taking care of yourselves and each other.

heart

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 5th, 2020

Hi @Heather225 <3

Thanks as ever for supporting everyone here!

I think we're all trying to keep strong right now<3

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 4th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

1 badge nomination for a well deserving listener smiley

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 5th, 2020

Hmm .....@SparkyGizmo

Busy, busy Giz <3

Thank you!

Lucy2

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 5th, 2020

@lucy2

smileyheart haha, others have framed it up as "busy Gizzie" lol, so much fun! Big *hugs* heart

load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 4th, 2020

I usually would post tomorrow for the things I did today, but I'll go ahead and do it now, I might be getting a late start tomorrow around here...........today was a very full day!

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

6 peer support chats

Safety patrol items

1 badge nomination for a highly deserving listener smiley

And to all, a good night! smileyheartangelyes

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 5th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you and Goodnight to you too! <3

Lucy2

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 5th, 2020

@lucy2

smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: amandajane13
amandajane13 June 5th, 2020

@GlenM

1 - Actively listened to those who needed it :)

2. Completed training and self help stuff!

3. Supported those who needed it

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 5th, 2020

@amandajane13

Sounds like a very productive day, well done!

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: amandajane13
amandajane13 June 5th, 2020

@lucy2

Thankyou so much lovely! <3 I hope you had a great day and smiled lots :D

load more
load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 June 5th, 2020

3 Key Things

1.Chat support

2. Peer Support

3.Mentoring

Flagging profiles

Opened the Free Hugs room and had an awesome time with a whole room full of wonderful caring people !!! HUGS TO ALL.. Did this the day before yesterday I believe.. I am behind on here.. lol

Out in Member rooms chatting with members and in 1-1 chats with members..

Contacted Mentor and Leader about rules of the rooms..

PEACE TO ALL LOVE AND HUGS heart

2 replies
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 June 5th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

Hi, thank you so much for being a part of the 7 Cups community and we appreciate how much effort you put into making the subcommunities and chatrooms a welcoming place for everyone! <3

1 reply
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 June 5th, 2020

@StanDaMan78 Thank you Dan you are so kind !!smiley

Peace and Love heart

load more
load more
User Profile: JusticiaPrimalDorogo
JusticiaPrimalDorogo June 5th, 2020

Decided to stop thinking of myself as I am my ilness, started to eat, and finished all the stuff from my to do list! I have earned resting!

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 6th, 2020

Thats the way @JusticiaPrimalDorogo laugh

Enjoy your rest.

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: SPORTSGUY46
SPORTSGUY46 June 6th, 2020

GOOD EVENING, JUST WANTED TO SAY TO THE MASSES, YOU CAN DO ALL THAT YOU WANT AND NEED TO DO, IN A MANNER AND A MATTER THAT SAVES YOUR INTERESTS ON THINGS THAT MATTER. COMPROMISE BUT DO IT, WITH A LOVING HEART. IT TAKES GREAT PRESENTS, TO PROCEED WITH A GREAT ATTITUDE AND TIMES, OF CONCIOUS THOUGHT FOR A TURN OF GOOD THOUGHTS AND A MATTER OF GREAT IMPORTANTS, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND GATHER WHILE PROSPERING WITH GREAT FAITH AND A TURN FOR GREAT THINGS TO TAKE OVER AND COME.

2 replies
User Profile: JusticiaPrimalDorogo
JusticiaPrimalDorogo June 6th, 2020

@SPORTSGUY46 Yellow makes it too difficult to read... But thanks.

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 6th, 2020

@SPORTSGUY46

Thank you very much!

Lucy2<3

load more