3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
1. This morning my mom made me a glass of milk coffee. When I opened the lid, I found its contain half. I really opened my eyes.
2. My doctor said that my health condition was better than before.
3. I can help my friends with just chatting with him. He said that is really help him.
@cygnus3191 Wow I can imagine the hit of caffiene in drinking half
Congrats on the positive notes and what you do! Thank you very much 
Tea 🍵 |
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
2 peer support chats
Safety Patrol items
@SparkyGizmo Thank you so much 
Tea 🍵 |
@AddictedTealover98


I applied for my internship badge
I took some general chats
and did some progress path steps
@NightOwl5280 I hope you get the internship and thank you for your help!
Tea 🍵 |
1. Intern acceptance emails
2. Community building course processing
3. Emails
@Hope Thank you for all you done Hope! Super awesome
Tea 🍵 | Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
4 peer support chats
1 badge nomination for a listener 
@SparkyGizmo
we are grateful for all your help! 
@StanDaMan78


3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to 2 of the "needs answers" section on my "my path" page
3. Helped in the LSR
1 member chat
Safety Patrol items
@SparkyGizmo Super awesomeness! THank you for all you do
Tea 🍵 |
@AddictedTealover98


1. I've worked on an application and sent an email to someone who offered to help me with my job hunt.
2. I've done a long-ish walk today as well as a short yoga session.
3. I've unpacked some shopping and done some cooking today.
@Laura1989 Hope your job hunt leads to sucess. Sounds like you had a productive day
THank you for sharing with us!
Tea 🍵 |
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
1 peer support chat
@SparkyGizmo Thank you, you Positive spirit fairy 
Tea 🍵 | Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL
@AddictedTealover98


Paused listening
Finishing the complete training manual
Preparing for baptism of my child
@JusticiaPrimalDorogo Thank you for what you do! And hope the baptism goes well, wishing you and your child my best wishes
Tea 🍵 | Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
2 peer support chats
1 reply to the "needs answer" section on my "my path" page
Safety Patrol items
@SparkyGizmo
whats a needs answer in my path page? but great job!
Tea 🍵 | Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL
@AddictedTealover98


@AddictedTealover98
Hi Tea, on my "my path" page, questions come to us and we can answer them if we would like to in an effort to try and help others.
I did 2 of them the other day but forgot to list that I think.
@SparkyGizmo
Wow thanks for telling me! Haha, still much to learn lol