Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Sarah0077
Sarah0077 June 28th, 2020

1. Active listener

2. Effective communication

3. Support

User Profile: Shadowmoonmoon
Shadowmoonmoon June 28th, 2020

Run,Write,Reflect

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 28th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

1 peer support chat

Safety Patrol rounds

1 badge nomination for a highly deserving listener smiley

User Profile: iamroni
iamroni June 29th, 2020

Glad I'm trykng 7Cups and a therapidt here

User Profile: amicableYard3733
amicableYard3733 June 29th, 2020

That's cool

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 29th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

Safety Patrol rounds

Peer Support meeting

User Profile: alanapiana1970
alanapiana1970 June 30th, 2020

I haven't done anything, but I had a notification to post 3 things. It'd be so cool if I could share an accomplishment with the group. But, this black hole has swallowed me up.

User Profile: FairyFire
FairyFire June 30th, 2020

listen patiently

empathise

never judge

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 30th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

Safety Patrol items

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings June 30th, 2020