Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 30th, 2020

3 key things

posting my work from today that I would usually list tomorrow

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

1 member chat

Safety Patrol items

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 1st, 2020

3 key things

I did post for today already, oops

2 replies
July 1st, 2020

Everyone makes mistake you are all good @SparkyGizmo

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 1st, 2020

@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005

smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 1st, 2020

3 Key Things

1. Chat support in Lsr and Modding

2. Visted Member group chatrooms and chatted

3. Went over new forum post and also searching for Links for members and listeners..

User Profile: brilliantTurtle89
brilliantTurtle89 July 2nd, 2020

@GlenM

I have trained some new group mods

I have spent time in LSR and given chat support

I have taken on two new mentees

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 2nd, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

1 peer support chat

Safety Patrol rounds

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 2nd, 2020

3 Key Things

1. Open chat 1 hr for Anxiety Support Pop Up room .

2. Forum Post and replies and 7cups Birthday fun !

3. Lsr support

Progess Path and also digging deep into the 7cups forums and learning more about 7cups ..

User Profile: NoelLikesSunsets
NoelLikesSunsets July 3rd, 2020

1. I helped a friend join the internship program!

2. I was able to complete some really interesting training courses for the internship today :)

3. I was able to support someone who was having a hard time describing what they were going through.

User Profile: 4Runnning44AspiringJD
4Runnning44AspiringJD July 3rd, 2020

@GlenM

I ask piercing questions to ensure active listening.

I then empathize with a full dose of compassion.

I allow members to lead discussions unless otherwise asked.

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 3rd, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

Safety Patrol items

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 3rd, 2020

3 key things

1. Opened Free Hugs room and had 34 that showed up !!! 28 gave out Hugsssssssssssss !!! heart went great !!

2. Replied to Pm's for members and listeners

3. Joining the 7cups Birthday Celebration doing the games !! what fun !!! thanks to @Gracey and @Tazzie heart