Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 9th, 2020

3 key things

Oh my, where did the day go? lol What I did, I did a lot of! surprise

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Safety Patrol items

July 10th, 2020

1 chats

help out in pm

got a new badge that some 2 people Nominated nominated me for

trusted fall. I just happened to notice that today. Wow I am really appreciated that 2 people nominated me for that. It means a lot to me

https://www.7cups.com/@Tyedyedbutterfly65. https://www.7cups.com/@SparkyGizmo

For some reason it comes to me that you two did this but may be totally wrong if you did thanks

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 10th, 2020

@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 You are most welcome and Yes I did nominate you !!! Actully for a few ! Congrats on getting the badge !!heart You are moving right along and working very hard and learning as you grow..

Try not to be so hard on yourself because you are !!! (((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))heart Tye

July 11th, 2020

A few Wow I put some noamnation for my self rent have heard back. I will get my open fore more badges @Tyedyedbutterfly65

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 11th, 2020

@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 Good and yes you will get many more !!! heart

load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 10th, 2020

@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005

Bow,smiley *high fives* and big *hugs*heart I love us "badge fairys" around here! angel

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 10th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

Safety Patrol items

1 badge nomination for a highly deserving listener smiley

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 11th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

Safety Patrol items

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 12th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

3 peer support chats

Safety Patrol items

July 13th, 2020

Finished week 3 of the intership with 7.30. Hours

my "Quote of day is. " hard chats only makes a listener stronger and better."

What I mean by that is hard chats makes you stronger so you can handle hard stuff. It also helps you get get better as a listener and help make your own listener style .

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 14th, 2020

@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 YAY Sunshine !!!heart

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 13th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

3 peer support chats

Safety Patrol rounds

Attended Peer Support Meeting

User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 13th, 2020

1. Quality discussion with @LuLuRings

2. Talks with ambassadors about quality mentor onboarding

3. brainstormed safety ideas

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 14th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

Safety Patrol rounds

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 14th, 2020

3 key things

(posting my work from today that I would typically post tomorrow, but I might get a late start tomorrow)

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

7 cups forms

Safety Patrol items

Mock Chat video "How to Listen on 7 Cups"

How to Scale Volunteers - 5 ways to get impact