Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Teapower
Teapower September 8th, 2020

1, good sleeping
2, job
3, group chatting for fun as a routine

User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary September 14th, 2020

@Teapower

Self care is important and I'm glad to see you do so <3 I hope you weren't too stressed out with work ;') We value you here on 7cups!

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower September 17th, 2020

@ashlyntheordinary
Thank you !

load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 14th, 2020

@Teapower

glad to see you do self care <3 keep up!

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower September 17th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Thank you ! Yes, I will !

load more
load more
User Profile: howdoifindtechsupportfor7cups
howdoifindtechsupportfor7cups September 8th, 2020

hello gamers

User Profile: howdoifindtechsupportfor7cups
howdoifindtechsupportfor7cups September 8th, 2020

1. become skeleton

2. play tennis

3. eat

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower September 10th, 2020

1, job meeting

2, cooking

3, visit 7cups and post a message

User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary September 14th, 2020

@Teapower

Ayyy! You cook? That's amazing! :') I hope work isnt too stressful for you <3 I'm super glad that you found some time to visit 7cups and message here :D

load more
User Profile: CompassionateDreamer8522
CompassionateDreamer8522 September 10th, 2020

1. I applied for a role. Whether I get it or not, it will not impact my want to help move this community forward.
2. I focused on one specific member on a 1-on-1 to guide her through a very difficult few days.
3. I became a verified listener, which was a goal for me. This will, in turn, help me help others more effectively, as I feel more solid in my role as a listener.

User Profile: Derekfan7695
Derekfan7695 September 10th, 2020

I studied for my nursing exam, worked, and went for a ride in the country and took pictures of nature.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 12th, 2020

@Derekfan7695 Good Luck and a great career!!! yes

load more
User Profile: Endure777
Endure777 September 12th, 2020

@GlenM

I have backed 7 cups with a donation and by donating my data, I have lended a listenting ear to members, and I am connected with Members AND Listeners!

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 14th, 2020

@CognitiveACE

appreciate ur support and dedication to the platform ACE. Best wishes heart

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 12th, 2020

@GlenM

3 Things and more smiley

1. Chat and Peer support in Lsr

2.Listener sharing circles

3.Forum Posting and doing some challeneges

Member rooms Opened up 3 Pop Up rooms .

Free Hugs room is awesome people love it and need it and we had a BLAST!!! Thanks to all that shows up.

Anxiety Support Room- Open chat went great and so interesting !! yay everyone who came in.

Positivity Room- Game Session- Inventions - We had so much fun and it went great!! Great group of people answering and trying to be quick to reply and then I changed it up to where people could take others points lol.. they Loved it !

Finishing Up leaderhip program and waiting to see the results just need to log my answers for course 4.. Did course 5 and got a certificate woot woot and badge !

Got a few other badges but I can not remember them lol..

Attended CRM meeting ... great time and working on things !

Caught up for now I think lol , Thanks Tye heart

September 13th, 2020

Wow I. Am impressed . Hopefully. Now that you are caught up you will have more free time. I only noticed. This after I finished posting mine . Good going. Keep up the good working @Tyedyedbutterfly65

September 13th, 2020

Auto correct. Keep up good work

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 13th, 2020

@Goldenbutterflyofhope Thank you so much you are so kind !! heart

load more
load more
September 13th, 2020

Got the internship hours down to 19.5

posted in forums

finished all the course work for leadship program but still have the test for course one to take

apply. To be a mod

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 14th, 2020

@Goldenbutterflyofhope

good to hear u are making good progress with internship, Golden, And i hope u complete all requirements for new roles soon smiley

load more
User Profile: freshMint9376
freshMint9376 September 13th, 2020

1. Learning to be a leader

2. Interning

2. Listening to members <3

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 14th, 2020

@freshMint9376

good job Mint, keep learning, keep supporting

load more