Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Seeker1898
Seeker1898 September 14th, 2020

1. Watched an entire series

2. helped a friend in need

3. Spent some quality me-time

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 14th, 2020

@Seeker1898

am sure all these self care and suportive activities will help u in ur roles at 7cups smiley

User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 14th, 2020

@Seeker1898

yayy!! glad to see you are proactive in self care! keep up! <3

load more
User Profile: CourageousHeart1602
CourageousHeart1602 September 14th, 2020

@GlenM

I would say it is to promote the 7cups community across various platforms, to teach the new listeners that some of the members won't actually be very open to talking about it despite reaching out because they're not used to asking for help and sometimes you need to nudge and prompt the members a bit to allow them to speak about it, and lastly it is to be able to

User Profile: CourageousHeart1602
CourageousHeart1602 September 14th, 2020

This was a mistake and I had misinterpreted the question! My utter bad!

So in response:

I have actually recommended and sent my classmates and students to 7cups to reach for help

I have developed my own skills which allowed me to help others on this site

I answer individuals questions and educate them in topics I have knowledge in a respectful manner as this platform may be one of the few places they can have their queries answered anonymously

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 14th, 2020

@CourageousHeart1602

Glad u are supprting others in ur roles while learning urself and spreading a word so others can benefit too .heart

User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 14th, 2020

@CourageousHeart1602

im so proud of you to correct yourself thereby standing keeping up professionalism!

i love your three things! thank you for being available as a listener! <3

load more
load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 14th, 2020

Lots of things happening!

1) Listener Care Requests

2) Listener Coaching Team dashboard maintenance

3) Chatroom Mentor and Chat Support team work.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 14th, 2020

@MistyMagic

Appreciate your dedication and support in all ur roles at 7cups Misty . Keep supporting heart

User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 14th, 2020

@MistyMagic

i love how much hard work and consistency you put everyday misty! you are really an inspiration to me! <3

thank you for being amazing! <3

load more
User Profile: SophieWX
SophieWX September 14th, 2020

@GlenM

positivity, warmth, conscientiousness

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 14th, 2020

@SophieWX

These are amazing qulaities to be spread on the platform for building a better community. Keep it up heart

User Profile: SophieWX
SophieWX September 20th, 2020

@blissart

Thank you!

load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 14th, 2020

@SophieWX

great qualities^^

User Profile: SophieWX
SophieWX September 20th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Thank you!

load more
User Profile: Petrichor2000
Petrichor2000 September 20th, 2020

@SophieWX

I love them. They are amazing.

User Profile: SophieWX
SophieWX September 20th, 2020

@Petrichor2000

Awww thanks!

load more
load more
User Profile: FleetingBardSong
FleetingBardSong September 14th, 2020

1. I've listened to others in group shares and shared love to them

2. I've spent time around the forums responding and interacting

3. I've done my best to maintain a helpful and positive disposition

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 15th, 2020

@FleetingBardSong

Thats awesome Song, appreciate ur support to others in various roles . Best wishes heart

User Profile: lovelyNight9853
lovelyNight9853 September 25th, 2020

@FleetingBardSong

That's great I am glad you have tried to have positive interactions with peers as well!

load more
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws September 15th, 2020

@GlenM

My goal at 7 Cups as both a leader and a listener is providing consistent quality. To that end, I am working towards building relationships with my team and with other leaders, writing discussions on topics as needed/requested by members and teams, and being dependable.

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 15th, 2020

@PeaceLoveandPaws

thats wonderful Paws how u r supporting the community in ur different roles. Always a pleasure to have u around smiley

load more
September 15th, 2020

@GlenM

Patience, supportiveness, humor

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 15th, 2020

@Fireskye13

Patience, supportiveness and humor all are very essential qualities for listening community . Keep it up smiley

load more
User Profile: caringPond3981
caringPond3981 September 15th, 2020

I try to encourage friends to join the7Cups community.

I attempt to login at least 1 time a day to listen to members

I stay positive and open with listening to situations members are going through

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 15th, 2020

@caringPond3981

wonderful job Pond, appreciate ur contributions to the community. heart

load more
User Profile: StarWarsFangirl
StarWarsFangirl September 15th, 2020

@GlenM idk but thanks buddy foe making 7cups, it's awesome!! heart

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 15th, 2020

@StarWarsFangirl

glad u r liking it here smiley

load more
User Profile: MyNameIsNicole
MyNameIsNicole September 15th, 2020

@GlenM

- I have maintained conduct in all the forums, group chats and sub-communites

- I have been active in forums so as to encourage more listeners and members to participate as well

_ I have spread the word about 7 Cups. I have written about it and also spoken through word of mouth.

User Profile: blissart
blissart September 15th, 2020

@MyNameIsNicole

Thats awesome job Nicole, glad to hear u are much active in various roles and are encouraging others and spreading the wordheart

load more