Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 September 17th, 2020

@GlenM

1. Became an Adult teen Listener recently- looking forward to working with the wonderful teen community in our platform

2. Listener Care Requests

3. Listener Coaching team updates, check in, buddying

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 19th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22 Congratulations on becoming an ATL! Bouquet

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: shiningSound31
shiningSound31 September 19th, 2020

@GlenM

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward.

The three things that I am doing to help move 7 Cups forward.

1). Going through and completing the coursework of Leadership development program.

2). Going through the activities prescribed for interns.

3). Taking up one-to-one member chats to listen to them.

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 19th, 2020

1) Worked on Care Requests and onboarding more supporters.

2) Modding in LSR, chat support and peer supporting too.

3) Attended the 'Listener Community Meeting'

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower September 19th, 2020

1, clean house
2, laundry

3, paint a bedroom

User Profile: Petrichor2000
Petrichor2000 September 20th, 2020

@Teapower

Wow what colours

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower September 25th, 2020

@Petrichor2000
Pink, gray and white on a wall, geometric pattern wink

load more
load more
User Profile: Petrichor2000
Petrichor2000 September 20th, 2020

1. I tried to take less chats but help peoples. I succeeded.

2. I applied for being a verified listener

3. I am improving my listening skills.

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 21st, 2020

@Petrichor2000 good luck for VL!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: bookworm274
bookworm274 September 20th, 2020

Applied for a new role, continuing with the listener development course, answered needs replies.

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 21st, 2020

@bookworm274 That's awesome, good luck!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 20th, 2020

3 Key Things

1. Listener support room- chat support , peer support and mod..

2. Attending numerious Listener sharing circles

3.Done with Answerathon and Positvity Challenge on Forums

Member chats and out in Memvber rooms.

User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 September 21st, 2020

@GlenM

1) I have worked on my training

2) I have been organizing a team meeting and ice-breakers

3) I have responded to messages and questions

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 21st, 2020

My Weekend Key things:-

1) Made some sand castles on the beach

2) Sat in the sunshine and meditated

3) Planned some new improvements for LCT

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Beaconx
Beaconx September 21st, 2020

@GlenM

The three things I do in 7 cups

1. I give kindness and empathy to members

2. Giving of timing and attention to members

3. Telling more people about the good work of 7 cups