Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: DreamTouch
DreamTouch December 14th, 2020

1. I recently became a support room mentor
2. Spending more time in group suppot rooms and hosting support sessions
3. Replying and supporting my current members in 1-on-1 chats

December 17th, 2020

Sp training and test

got into the leadership program and did some course work

User Profile: JusticiaPrimalDorogo
JusticiaPrimalDorogo December 17th, 2020

I have done a couple of Natal chart interpretations

Slept a little longer

Reading a book about active listening O:)

User Profile: Azalea98
Azalea98 December 18th, 2020

Offered PS to many listeners

Hosed a Sharing Circle

Answered some newbie listeners questions in the TL room 💖

User Profile: bountifulReeds24
bountifulReeds24 December 19th, 2020

@Glen

Spoke about my experience to a newbie

Had a positive interaction with fellow listeners

Helped members feel better about themselves and about the situation they were in

User Profile: wishfulMoment42
wishfulMoment42 December 21st, 2020

@GlenM

I have spent around 1 year in 7cups now and the 3 things I learned which in turn I always try to provide it back with my earnest efforts are -

1. Open Mind - I can't stress enough how important it is to have a wide outlook

2. Respect - Each individual needs to be treated with respect and warmth

3. Training - The training of 7cups are great to understand the basic aspects of the human psyche.

User Profile: Dazzle28purvi
Dazzle28purvi December 29th, 2020

@wishfulMoment42 good answer :)

load more
User Profile: Dazzle28purvi
Dazzle28purvi December 22nd, 2020

@GlenM

Becoming a verified listener and teen listener (though i need to reapply for the badge) which was to connect to more people and use this platform to see people grow and be stronger than ever.

Being a peer support to help listeners after a difficult chat which only shows how wonderful 7 cups is to care for everybody.

Telling close ones how helpful this site is and seeing them open up and feeling comfortable to this idea.

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 December 29th, 2020

@Dazzle28purvi you've been doing lots of noble works! all the best for your ATL badge <3

load more
User Profile: AvidGamer293
AvidGamer293 December 27th, 2020

@GlenM

-took a few chats this morning

-finished Forgiveness training module

-read to 70% in a memoir of a lady who struggled with compulsive eating

User Profile: Dazzle28purvi
Dazzle28purvi December 29th, 2020

@AvidGamer293 awesome

load more
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 December 29th, 2020

1) I am working on joining a leadership role here.

2) I take utmost care to follow up with all my members weekly/monthly varying from member to member.

3) Working with my mentor on honing my skill as a listener.

December 29th, 2020

Got sp badge and doing flaging

starting class 3 for leadership program

38 more chats until I can apply for ps

waiting ro hear back about rs