Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: lovelyBubbles2147
lovelyBubbles2147 May 19th, 2021

Empathetic Patient(including to your self specially if you are a beginner) Care

User Profile: DigitalKnight
DigitalKnight May 21st, 2021

@GlenM

3 things i did are:

Joined QLP and LDP to learn new ways of helping people

Listened to members

Tried supporting people in the rooms

June 3rd, 2021

3 things I did are:

  • Work on my course work for LDP
  • Host SR check-in sessions
  • Host SC/HH check-in sessions
User Profile: mamtasha22
mamtasha22 June 4th, 2021

@GlenM 3 key things that I am doing are

1. Helping my peers learn and grow as well as learning myself

2.Taking member chats

3. Working in the group support chatrooms to ensure a positive and safe environment

Every winner was once a loser who got up and gave it one more shot

June 9th, 2021

@GlenM


When surveys come up, i participate and give thorough feedback to the best of my abilities

i do my best to participate in events in the community

I am to make my interactions supportive everytime I am here

User Profile: helpfuldipper
helpfuldipper June 11th, 2021

1. Spent time actively listening to people.
2. Completing my coursework for LDP
3. Spreading about 7cups within my circle.

User Profile: quietNight6288
quietNight6288 June 25th, 2021

I'm a newbie, so I don't have much to say :)

1) I took responsibility for my mental health and joined 7cups

2) I talked with a listener for the first time and opened up about personal things

3) I haven't given up

User Profile: FlourishingDimensions
FlourishingDimensions June 25th, 2021

1. Continue my path of trainings to gain more knowledge here.
2. Support members with the things I have learned.
3. Help this to remain a safe and healthy place.

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 June 26th, 2021

1. I joined 7cups in August 2018. 2. I interacted with many listeners 3. I completed 1201 steps till now.

User Profile: ResilientLucky
ResilientLucky June 30th, 2021

1. Completing all peer training.
2. Working on LDP courses.
3. Working on completing my trainee period as a QLP mentor.