Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
August 24th, 2022

@GlenM

1) Positive exchange with other leaders from the community during the orientation session at the academy hub earlier today.

2) Making appointments and talking with members about their mental health concerns.

3.) I invested some personal time learning and answering questions to further my understanding in the LDP course

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 24th, 2022

@Helpingheart23


youre-doing-a-good-job-great-job.gif

1 reply
August 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou


sanrio-hello-kitty.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: blissfulForest7074
blissfulForest7074 August 24th, 2022

@GlenM

Working on my LDP program

Finishing my Mentor roles

Taking in 1-1s

August 29th, 2022

1 mod both on teen and 18+ newbie hubs

2 took a couple m chats

3 help a l out In pms

4 help out in the lsr

5 had a cs chat when I was having hard time with a chat


User Profile: warmBubbles347
warmBubbles347 September 1st, 2022

@GlenM

Thanks! This is helpful

User Profile: LavenderHere
LavenderHere September 1st, 2022

@GlenM 3 things I did today-

Did a checkin in my subcom
Helped out in vl team
Supported a member

User Profile: NiaMostMysterious
NiaMostMysterious September 5th, 2022

1. Checked in with some listeners in the listener community room

2. Replied to a few forum posts that needed replies

3. Worked on my growth path.

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2022

@NiaMostMysterious

Great going, Nia! Can't wait to follow your growth path! ❤

load more
User Profile: niceworldmnd
niceworldmnd September 6th, 2022

@GlenM

1. checking up with my long term members

2. applying 2 roles in here.

3. being in listener support room and helping others.

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2022

@niceworldmnd

Way to go, Mandy, happy to see you back in action! ❤

load more
User Profile: Here4good74
Here4good74 September 14th, 2022

@GlenM

-I became a moderator as I enjoy working with the chatrooms.

-I applied to be a forum supporter.

-I've been taking a self-care break so I can give better outcomes, I'm coming back to taking more 1-on-1 chats.

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 14th, 2022

@Here4good74

Jane, I've been meaning to say this, it is always a pleasure to come across your supportive, kind, compassionate, and encouraging replies in forums. You do alot for the community, and it really means so much to the lives you touch. Keep it up.❤

Self care breaks are awesome, gotta fill thy cup to fill others'. 🌻

1 reply
User Profile: Here4good74
Here4good74 September 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you ♥️

load more
load more
User Profile: Mari228
Mari228 September 17th, 2022

@GlenM

Key three things I did at 7Cups:

-taking requests to listen and chatting with those who want to talk to me again

-supporting and taking to persons in group chats

-participating in 7cups courses

User Profile: KimByeongIn
KimByeongIn September 22nd, 2022

@GlenM

Waking up rooms and prompting responses

Regular PAT activity to bring smiles

1-1s to support individuals