Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Vagii
Vagii April 4th, 2024

@GlenM 

Hmm so 1) Showering gratitude rain to the listener. 

2) Hosting gratitude session in positivity circle

3) Positive interaction with members.

User Profile: Sidezombie99
Sidezombie99 June 5th, 2024

I worked out

I worked my job (finally)

And I kept myself calm

User Profile: GreenWoods
GreenWoods June 12th, 2024

3KT are very  helpful

User Profile: whimsicalCloud4661
whimsicalCloud4661 June 19th, 2024

@GlenM 

I have completed the active listeners test, I am currently doing the LDP course and finished the time management course.

User Profile: KristenHR
KristenHR June 20th, 2024

@GlenM

1.  I am completing LDP.

2.  I stepped up on the VLTeam to help move forward the goal of more verified active listeners.

3.  I daily do something for self care which allows me to continue to give of my time and myself.

User Profile: Vintagge
Vintagge July 9th, 2024

It’s good to start sharing and accepting inner feelings with time.

Good job having the first steps and keep working on yourself I’m proud.

User Profile: UnicornAdvocate143
UnicornAdvocate143 July 27th, 2024

Beautiful. ⚘️🫶❤️

User Profile: Ivebutterfly
Ivebutterfly July 31st, 2024

@GlenM

  1. I am completing LDP
  2. Focus on bringing my best to member chats 
  3. Taking chats from the queue as well as appointments and regular chats

Well done to everyone helping 7Cups community 💜

User Profile: Moonlight52
Moonlight52 August 13th, 2024

@GlenM 

1 ) try to include everyone in chats 

2 ) makes everyone feel welcomed 

3 ) try supporting friends here as much as I could 

User Profile: ThoughtLight
ThoughtLight August 18th, 2024

@GlenM I have become a verifier in order to keep up the standards needed to ensure quality chats. I have spent time regularly welcoming the newbie listeners and offering encouragement. Also, taking time in a few different communities to offer support so users who post and letting them know my door is open for 1-on-1 help if they need it.