Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Peter365
Peter365 August 18th, 2024

Hello 👋

User Profile: TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue
TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue August 26th, 2024

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on.

I am only a member, but... 

a) showing up frequently to support others, not just showing up when I need to share 

b) sharing my poetry, art, and wisdom 

c) actively engaging with other members in chatrooms and trying my best to spread positivity, hope, and mindfulness 

2 replies
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 9th, 2024

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue Awesome!

And. . . .

you said

"I am only a member"

That is one of the most important roles here at 7 Cups!

sky-sun.gif

User Profile: wonderfulBlueberry7326
wonderfulBlueberry7326 June 3rd, 2025
These are wonderful things you're doing, keep it up!
load more
User Profile: Alambo905
Alambo905 September 9th, 2024

@GlenM

The three things I've done here are:

1. Became a verified Listener at 7Cups

2. Enrolled in LDP

3. Joined Safety Patrol

My goal here is to positively contribute for a safe and healthy environment in 7Cups for fellow listeners and members to hear and be heard.

1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 9th, 2024

@Alambo905 Well done! That is a great positive achievement as a listener. 

load more
User Profile: kabir22
kabir22 September 24th, 2024

@GlenM
Three things I did
1) Helped people 
2) Made new friends
3) Just getting started to make some more happy little things and memories

User Profile: radiantUnicorn3506
radiantUnicorn3506 September 30th, 2024

@GlenM

1. I spent a lot of time helping out meme era when ever possible and making sure they feel safe and welcome.

2. I have enrolled in the LDP program and are training to start taking on more leadership roles

3. I have recently joined the Kahoot Session Team and plan to host some Kahoots soon 

User Profile: WillingToHelpU
WillingToHelpU October 15th, 2024

1) I have done weekly updates for the Trauma Support Discussions team to work towards areas of growth and improvement for that initiative.
2) I have enrolled in the LDP Program to improve my listening and leadership skills.
3) I have checked-in and followed-up with regular members who I talk with to provide consistent support.

User Profile: Tracey12345
Tracey12345 October 26th, 2024

3 things I have done to move 7 cups forward : Anonymous evaluations, AL2 review team and 3x weekly member chats 😊

User Profile: Tracey12345
Tracey12345 October 26th, 2024

3 things un my personal life that is my key metric is :Peace, love and making time for self and others 😊

User Profile: PeacefulOnes
PeacefulOnes November 16th, 2024

1. I have provided peer support.

2. I have extended a warm welcome to new listeners in the Listener Support Room.

3. I have shared important resources with Newbie listeners.

User Profile: EventHorizons
EventHorizons December 2nd, 2024

1. Completing anonymous evaluations

2. Multiple member chats per week

3. Taking breaks / practicing self-care so that I can work more efficiently