Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: VioletteB82
VioletteB82 December 12th, 2024

@GlenM

-Joined the LDP to see if I can assist in anyway and also for general self improvement. 

-Given support to members on posted threads and in groups.

-Created threads to engage and encourage the community

User Profile: Marylandgirl40
Marylandgirl40 December 20th, 2024

My goal is to become a mentor and a coach and keep building and helping others

User Profile: KellyBx
KellyBx December 23rd, 2024

1. Provided support via member chats

2. Made a lot of progress towards the LDP

3. Improved self care practices for both myself and to give more to others

User Profile: Snowpudding
Snowpudding December 23rd, 2024

@GlenM

  1. I have received help from multiple leaders at 7cups regarding areas where I need to improve. 
  2. I have taken part in the leadership program in hope of doing even more for this platform. 
  3. I try to finish at least 3 training programs (eg; anxiety, depression) monthly, to gain more knowledge about as many people's situation as I can 

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic December 24th, 2024

@GlenM
1.) I checked in with my mentees and answered their questions.

2) Moderating Disability Support room and forums

3) Spreading Christmas joy to everyone!

merry-christmas-gif-happy-new.gif

User Profile: 4Runnning44AspiringJD
4Runnning44AspiringJD December 25th, 2024

Be happy


assess risk


find small things successful

User Profile: GreenCircleGaia
GreenCircleGaia December 26th, 2024

@GlenM

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward.

1. Discussion  to have 24/7 LGBTQ+/MOGII room reinstated.

2. Request for Listener Bill of Rights

3. Request for dialogue towards agreement (aka vote of members and listeners - aka contract) 'FULL disclosure' of all procedures, complaints, disciplinary procedures, advocacy/representation & subsequent judicial proceedings - to ensure a 'fair, non-biased' resolution to 'violations/grievences'.

User Profile: Kait
Kait January 2nd, 2025

1) Working through the LDP to enhance the quality of my leadership skills & make new connections on 7cups

2) I am a member of the listener discussion team and my goal for my role in this group is to host listener discussion and contribute more scheduled discussions to the calendar. So far, I have hosted 1 discussion & I will plan to host 2 discussions this month (January)

3) I will continue to be an active participant in member group sessions as group chats are my primary interest and I hope to contribute to the growth of group chats- both members & listeners. 

1 reply
User Profile: Kait
Kait January 2nd, 2025

The goal of choosing a single metric is important because it helps us hone in on our objective & focus on what is important. 

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic January 3rd, 2025

Starting 2025.

1. Checking in with new mentees and answering their questions.

2. Forum work, plans for posts this year in Disability Support.

3. TL visiting and helping new listeners.

1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic March 4th, 2025

@MistyMagic I was going to say ditto lol!
But also I have been chatting to some new members :)

load more
User Profile: neonOwl1212
neonOwl1212 February 23rd, 2025

Be mindful

be direct

reread to get a clear understanding of the situation

place yourself in their shoes, but respond with clarity not emotion