Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic May 29th, 2025

1.) Reaching out to my mentees

2.) Working on the Teen Transition Project

3.) Checking the forums!

User Profile: wonderfulBlueberry7326
wonderfulBlueberry7326 June 3rd, 2025

1. Taking appropriate breaks so I am in a solid place to help others

2. Participating in 7 Cups listener courses

3. Joined LDP

1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic June 4th, 2025

@wonderfulBlueberry7326 The LDP is brilliant! I loved that course! 

have you tried the QLP yet?

I have

1.) Posted my replies round the forums and modded what I can.
2.) Reached out to a new mentee
3.) Catching up in the rooms with friends

load more
User Profile: Joyfulflowers
Joyfulflowers June 5th, 2025

3  key things i  am working towards this month

1 community building course did chapters 1 to 6 still have to do chapters 7 to9

2 time management course

3 group dynamic course

User Profile: Joyfulflowers
Joyfulflowers June 5th, 2025

1 submitted final form for building community course

2 did some forum posts

3 in the rooms

User Profile: royalpainting409
royalpainting409 June 6th, 2025

@GlenM

- Completing the LDP coursework

- Checking in with long term members

- Asking mentor for help when needed

User Profile: Joyfulflowers
Joyfulflowers June 9th, 2025

1 shared in sc

2 took the basic sc host training to host in the future as a pop up host

3 too,  part of mindfulness session 

4 will try to take time management quiz



User Profile: Admirablerainbow2825
Admirablerainbow2825 June 22nd, 2025

Completed the internship program at 7 cups, and the QLP.

Posting forums(forum supporter)

Replying to people's posts

User Profile: greka7
greka7 June 23rd, 2025

Participated and completed the 7 Cups Internship program

Currently actively involved in the 7 Cups Leadership program

Posting and replying to forums !

User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 July 12th, 2025

@GlenM

This is really appreciable as it will positively reinforce us to contribute more to the community. 

1. I am a Forum supporter of the 20 & Over community, and I try to keep the space interactive, safe and engaging.

2. I became a listener for some time and helped 5 people the best I could.

3. I love writing positive reminders and uplifting posts for the Positivity and Gratitude community. 

User Profile: Xennial00
Xennial00 August 29th, 2025

@GlenM

- asked how people are doing 

- said hello to people 

- was kind, good humoured, honest and trustworthy