Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: HipsterChic
HipsterChic February 8th, 2023

Rated it on both Goodreads & Amazon! Thank you for such an amazing gift. This book was really helpful and well written.

User Profile: iPHOENIX
iPHOENIX February 8th, 2023

Very informative and insightful, thank you.

User Profile: Keanah
Keanah February 8th, 2023

@Hope

An amazing book, really helped me understand myself better. This quote really stayed with me “ Negative emotions have a job to do. They change you.”

Definitely recommend it to my friends, left a big review in amazon.

User Profile: caringKiwi8601
caringKiwi8601 February 8th, 2023

@Hope I did steps one & two. It was very insightful

User Profile: SnowflakesOfAntarctica
SnowflakesOfAntarctica February 10th, 2023

@Hope

Done

User Profile: straightforwardHuman9840
straightforwardHuman9840 February 10th, 2023

@HopeI’m really not interested in badges. Sorry. I find reward shows silly too. UnAmerican? Yep

User Profile: MagnificentSunrise
MagnificentSunrise February 21st, 2023

I did steps 1 and 2.

I liked chapters 8 and 12 most. They talk about strategies to calm yourself and to better organize your everyday life.

User Profile: EnigmaticCat24
EnigmaticCat24 February 25th, 2023

@Hope

Completed the steps

Loved the book and thanks for itt!

User Profile: JoyHappyNess
JoyHappyNess February 26th, 2023

@Hope

I downloaded the book, read it for three weeks. (It was that deep, I couldn't rush it😃 With every cup of the seven cups of tea, I had to pause and think. Refreshing.)

I reviewed it in Goodreads.

My favorite part (I reached that part in the morning. I had just travelled and I was in the bus station, waiting for it to be day enough so that I could take a taxi home) was the story about the city and the illness that affected the city. It hit home because that's exactly what I would have done. I would have built walls and separated myself, (quarantined like the covid period) instead of reaching out with love. Yes its important to take care of yourself, put boundaries but also show love.



User Profile: collegestudentsupport1315
collegestudentsupport1315 February 26th, 2023

@Hope I have downloaded this book and I am looking forward to reading it