7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!
Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.
We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.
You can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here
* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.
Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.
To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:
Download the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.
Leave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.
Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!
We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.
All done!
I think my favourite bit was about peoples weather systems and how it affects you. I've found that really useful in day to day life. :)
@Hope reviewed on goodreads
@Hope
@Hope
Hi! I completed both steps left a review on goodreads!
When talking about my favorite part i would say I genuinely enjoyed the whole book I really liked the first chapter on the infectious disease story though I feel like it just explained everything so well and also just served as a reminder for me to realize that true happiness comes from the bonds we make not our accomplishments or material things in life.
Another thing I loved about the books were the various activities we could use to relate to our lives I think they made me view myself from a new perspective and just discover things about myself. The whole book was amazing💞
@Hope is there somewhere I can save this for later?
I read the book and left a rating on Goodreads. Although I disagree with a few points, I love how the book encourages us to face or feelings and not run away from them; that's truly the most important thing for me and what made me go through my treatment.
I don't have Kindle.
@Hope
I read as much as I can. I really love the things that it has in it; that's why I go back and read it. I at least read it once a week because it helps me to get through the week. Thank you for sharing the book.
I read it and left a review on Goodreads.
Its very informative for sure. I'm not a big fan of self-help books, but I enjoyed how this one is so simple, yet based on research. The first 4 chapters are my favourite. it helped provide insight.
<3
@Hope
it makes us know that we all in this together and recovery it's possible