Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: RainySummerDays
RainySummerDays February 4th, 2025

@Hope

I did both steps, I downloaded the book on good reads and left a review!

It was such an amazing book.

User Profile: batgirl1234
batgirl1234 February 4th, 2025

Hello! Not sure if the free offer is still existing or not? I checked it out on the Amazon.ca page and it's asking for me to pay. Please let me know. Thanks!

User Profile: Hope
Hope OP February 7th, 2025

@batgirl1234

It is free! You can check out other ways to download in the post

load more
User Profile: BeaconInTheDark
BeaconInTheDark February 7th, 2025

@Hope [I downloaded the e-book and. What I enjoyed about the book is that it was an easy read. Reading the book I felt validated on different emotions/feelings I have experienced before. In reflection, the book offers coping strategies to use and provides an understanding of things someone may not understand.]

User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat February 17th, 2025

Do you have to have a Kindle to read it?


User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 February 17th, 2025

@WharfRat

Nope! You can find PDF and MOBI versions here.

User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat February 18th, 2025

@Heather225

Thank you, I think I have it now.


load more
load more
User Profile: SherifRiad
SherifRiad March 3rd, 2025

Hi @Hope and the 7 Cups community,

I recently downloaded and read 7 Cups for the Searching Soul and wanted to share my thoughts and reflections on the book. First of all, thank you for making this resource available to us, it’s truly a gem and offers so much insight into personal growth, self-awareness, and the power of community.

My Favorite Bits:

    1. The 7 Cups Framework: I loved how the book breaks down the journey of personal growth into seven distinct "cups," each representing a step toward healing and self-discovery. The idea of starting with "Open" (sharing what’s on your heart) and moving through to "Commit" (living according to what’s important) felt like a structured yet deeply personal roadmap. It’s a beautiful way to approach growth, and I found it incredibly relatable.

    2. The Ancora Story: The allegory of the planet Ancora and the virus that thrived on fear was such a powerful metaphor for how we often try to avoid pain and fear, only to make things worse. The idea that true healing comes from facing our fears and connecting with others really resonated with me. It reminded me that vulnerability and human connection are key to overcoming challenges.

    3. The Importance of Community: The book emphasizes the role of community in healing, and I couldn’t agree more. The stories of listeners and members of 7 Cups who found strength and purpose by helping others were inspiring. It reinforced the idea that we’re all in this together and that by supporting each other, we can create a ripple effect of positivity and healing.

    4. Practical Exercises: I appreciated the actionable steps and exercises throughout the book like the "Attune to Love" exercise and the "Big Rocks and Little Rocks" metaphor for time management. These tools felt practical and easy to incorporate into daily life, and I’ve already started using some of them to reflect on my own habits and priorities.

    5. The Magic Stew: The concept of "magic stew" as a metaphor for the nourishment we receive when we care for others was such a beautiful and uplifting idea. It reminded me that giving and receiving care is a reciprocal process and that by helping others, we also heal ourselves.

My Review:

I left a review on Goodreads sharing how much I enjoyed the book and how it has inspired me to reflect on my own journey. I highlighted the practical advice, the heartfelt stories, and the emphasis on community as key takeaways. I also mentioned how the book aligns so well with the mission of 7 Cups and how it feels like a natural extension of the support we find here.

Final Thoughts:

Reading 7 Cups for the Searching Soul was a deeply enriching experience. It’s not just a book—it’s a guide, a companion, and a reminder that growth is a continuous journey. I’m grateful for the wisdom it shared and the encouragement it gave me to keep moving forward, even when things feel challenging.

Thank you, Hope, and the entire 7 Cups team, for creating such a meaningful resource. I’m excited to continue applying what I’ve learned and to support others on their journeys as well.

User Profile: Hope
Hope OP March 4th, 2025

@SherifRiad

Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive reflection on the book. We appreciate it

load more
User Profile: PeacefulUnic0rn
PeacefulUnic0rn March 4th, 2025

I left a review on Goodreads & completed the steps. I enjoyed how easy this book is to read as well as to understand.

User Profile: blissfulRainbows7739
blissfulRainbows7739 March 9th, 2025

1 & 2 done. The shadows part was quite interesting. 

User Profile: LuckyBlast1
LuckyBlast1 April 4th, 2025

i've done those two steps, and my favourite bit? THE BEGINING ENCOURAGEMENT OFCOURSE! also the first chapter with Aconars was rlly good (idk if i've written the word correctly, but eh, it's not that deep). it's great bc thr book keeps you thinking abt "Is this happening within my life as well?" and the answer is "Yes!" well, mostly (most of the things within the book i could relate to, but not rlly all of them, and that's fine)

User Profile: wonderfulBlueberry7326
wonderfulBlueberry7326 April 4th, 2025

Completed the steps, my favorite part of the book was the information about the four quadrants as part of time management.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 4th, 2025

@Hope today on the 4th of April 2025 I read this amazing book and shared and reviewed it on Goodreads :) It was concise, it was clear and it was very well expressed, it has taught me that we cannot help other people if we first don't fill up our own cup with what we need, and sometimes we wont be everyones cup of tea either, and that is fine. When someone helps you, it is important to learn from this and pay this forward because you never know when someone needs this act of kindness!