Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: understandingThinker2949
understandingThinker2949 April 5th, 2025

@Hope after downloading this book it is giving me some hope, just a little bit but I had nothing before. I just want to be better to be happy! I don't know what that is anymore

User Profile: versatileWillow2524
versatileWillow2524 April 8th, 2025

@Hope I completed steps 1 & 2 by leaving a review on Amazon. I really appreciated how clear and concise the book was.

User Profile: 52Hertzzz
52Hertzzz May 4th, 2025

@Hope

Hiiii!! Yayyy, what a wonderful book! I love how it provides self-help tups for people in need!!

User Profile: Rose1324
Rose1324 May 4th, 2025

@HopeI read it all the time it helps me get through the day and it helps me to focus better.

User Profile: StrawberryHufflepuff
StrawberryHufflepuff May 4th, 2025

@Hope Hi! I left a review on Amazon that matches my 7Cups username :)

My favorite part of the book was the section on Attunement to Love. It reminded me that healing begins through self-reflection and a deep and compassionate connection with others. The book described love as something you tune into, like a frequency always present and waiting. This idea felt both poetic and grounding. It helped me realize that even in moments of pain or isolation, love is accessible if we are open to noticing it in ourselves and the people around us.

User Profile: SerenitywithKat
SerenitywithKat May 5th, 2025

@Hope

downloaded the book, i think i will read it again. the last part: "Live according to what is important"   helped me the most as going through some health issues it made snese. I also left a review on amazon.

User Profile: EllaListens
EllaListens May 19th, 2025

@Hope

DONE WITH BOTH STEPS

I love how they explain that change is normal, a part of life and how it is tough. it's validating and reassuring. 7 cups is really helpful and supportive with these challenges

User Profile: Allaboutpain
Allaboutpain August 21st, 2025

@Hope

I did the 2 step

User Profile: Thatwitchyone
Thatwitchyone August 21st, 2025

I did this! I loved the book, all of it. I loved that it was written from both a psychological and a community perspective. I liked that the book was written from a curiosity standpoint. 

Here's my review: 

The book, penned by psychologist Glen Moriarty and insights from the 7 Cups community, adeptly unpacks the cognitive distortions and unconscious biases that often keep us tethered to past hurts or future anxieties. I started to recognize patterns in my thought processes—the automatic negative thoughts, the tendency to catastrophize—and, more importantly, I was given tools to gently challenge them, not with force, but with curiosity.

It touches upon concepts like attachment theory in the context of our relationships, both with ourselves and others, and highlights the crucial role of empathy and active listening in fostering genuine connection. What truly imbued me with hope was its emphasis on our inherent capacity for resilience and growth.

This book, 7 Cups for the Searching Soul, provided me with a framework for self-compassion and a renewed sense of agency over my emotional landscape. I finished the book feeling not just understood, but equipped with practical strategies to navigate the inevitable ups and downs of life with greater awareness and a belief in my own capacity for healing and happiness.


User Profile: Rose1324
Rose1324 August 22nd, 2025

@Hope

I read it all the time. It helps me get through my days and helps me to manage my daily activities as well. I live by that book. It has changed some things in my life, and I am confident that it will change many more in my life.