Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: AReine
AReine August 23rd, 2025

@Hope I downloaded the book and read it. It  gives tips about how to take care of your mental health. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine August 23rd, 2025

@AReineRose i left a review on good reads

load more
User Profile: AdemHope
AdemHope September 3rd, 2025

@Hope

I downloaded and read the book

User Profile: AdemHope
AdemHope September 3rd, 2025

@AdemHope

I left a review on Goodreads.

load more
User Profile: LightWinter3974
LightWinter3974 September 4th, 2025

@Hope

Step 1 &2 completed!

I like how it has easy actionable tools throughout the entire book and the overall text is a tone with understanding, not teaching. 

🥰

User Profile: TowardsTheR8Intent
TowardsTheR8Intent September 4th, 2025

@Hope I have read it and also left a review on amazon. 

I love the story of the Ancora. It is the starting and it keeps you engaging all through. 

I like the 'Accept what life brings you' too. I can relate to that. 

Thank you 7Cups Community for having me as a part of this universal support system where people share and care for each other. 😊

User Profile: BelladonnaDunraven
BelladonnaDunraven September 6th, 2025

@Hope

Downloaded and reviewed. I enjoyed this book very much.

User Profile: peachCake8933
peachCake8933 September 15th, 2025

Downloaded the book

User Profile: LanaAfterDark
LanaAfterDark October 4th, 2025

@Hope

Hii! left you all a review on amazon!

User Profile: K87
K87 October 4th, 2025

@Hope

I downloaded it, I'll post my review and responses to the questions as soon as I read it, I'm a creepy fast reader, it actually used to kind of both amaze and creep out my friends when we were in elementary and middle school lol, by high school they were used to it...can't wait to read it 

User Profile: Muhammad3010
Muhammad3010 October 29th, 2025

Really this is amazing book.i read some lines these lines touch my heart ..answers my question..thank you so much.about this book..💫

User Profile: VampireBats
VampireBats November 7th, 2025

@Hope

Did 1 and 2!

I enjoyed the entire book!