Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: Frankie111
Frankie111 October 4th, 2024

@Hope

Today I'm preventing burnout by going off 7 Cups at 5.30pm. Then focusing on family time away from devices.

User Profile: Rescie
Rescie October 5th, 2024

I took a break, had some pleasant communications with my friends, that's very refreshing.

User Profile: Maebyb
Maebyb October 10th, 2024

I went for a walk while listening to music.

User Profile: radiantUnicorn3506
radiantUnicorn3506 October 12th, 2024

I decided to take a short break from my other work and watched a horror movie since Halloween is close by it made me feel so much better and the break really helped I’m feeling more recharged now💞

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 16th, 2024

I keep trying to get enough sleep...

User Profile: LovelyKittyCat
LovelyKittyCat October 16th, 2024

@Hope

I put off working on my LDP course while finishing my last week at my temp job. I'm now back at it. :) 

User Profile: InsightfulPhoenix
InsightfulPhoenix November 1st, 2024

@Hope

I had to stop hosting some sessions for a bit, because there were some changes that I needed to get through with my little family. So I told my team leaders and gave myself a break, also dropped some roles that no longer applied to where I am at in my life, as well as my journey with 7cups 

User Profile: Maebyb
Maebyb November 5th, 2024

I set a limit of just working on this path for today and not to take any chats. I will go for a walk when I have worked on a few steps. 

User Profile: PeacefulOnes
PeacefulOnes November 17th, 2024

I have deliberately chosen not to take member chats since I noticed that my mood was a bit off and that I was lacking the proper motivation.

User Profile: EventHorizons
EventHorizons November 23rd, 2024

Took care of personal hygiene and practiced NSDR (non-sleep deep rest), or yoga nidra, to calm my nervous system and reset.