Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: Admirablerainbow2825
Admirablerainbow2825 December 12th, 2025

I took some breaks.

User Profile: CordialDancer
CordialDancer December 12th, 2025

@Hope

I have been doing my best to take it slow today.

User Profile: SimplyCompassionate
SimplyCompassionate January 27th

@Hope

Today, I prevented burnout by listening to my energy, slowing down, and giving myself permission to rest instead of pushing myself. I chose to be gentle with myself.

User Profile: SimplyCompassionate
SimplyCompassionate January 27th

@HopeT

Today, I prevented burnout by limiting my time on 7 Cups, taking short breaks between chats, and stepping away when I noticed I was getting tired. I have dedicated my special time to new born kittens and their mommy cat.

User Profile: MistyJasmine
MistyJasmine January 31st

@Hope I didn't panic for my project submission, instead I explained my situation calmly.

User Profile: MistyJasmine
MistyJasmine January 31st

@Hope Taking a self-car break from 7cups.

User Profile: LikeRingsInWater
LikeRingsInWater February 9th

@Hope Declined a tempting offer because my plate is full.

User Profile: lamimoon
lamimoon February 9th

Since I just came back from a trip, today I decided not to take on any member chats and just do some steps on my path. 💐

User Profile: crystaldawn76
crystaldawn76 February 10th

@Hope  to prevent burnout today I made sure that I got a good night's sleep last night, had a proper breakfast, I got my household chores done so that that would not be on my mind, I scheduled a certain time to talk to my listeners and plan to stick to it, and I have plans to hang out with a friend afterwards to have some fun Leisure Time

User Profile: alexblue22
alexblue22 February 14th

@Hope Today I took part on some self care activities and decided that I would chat for a specific ammount of time. Sticking to it :)

Great job setting a time limit and sticking to it!

load more