Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: GermanZebraCupcake
GermanZebraCupcake May 22nd, 2023

What have you done to prevent burnout today?

Today, I took the time I needed to relax so I could be refreshed for the week moving forward. I did some low-stress chores today.

User Profile: GermanZebraCupcake
GermanZebraCupcake May 22nd, 2023

(I said today twice in that two sentence response and we're just going to ignore that, haha)

User Profile: calmKermit7178
calmKermit7178 August 28th, 2023

@GermanZebraCupcake 😂🙈

load more
load more
User Profile: hennessy02
hennessy02 June 15th, 2023

@Hope

I took a break from work in order to give my mind the relaxation it needed.

User Profile: calmKermit7178
calmKermit7178 August 28th, 2023

@hennessy02 glad your back !

load more
User Profile: TaviListens
TaviListens June 17th, 2023

@Hope

I didnt go to a social gathering that was stressing me out, I stayed at home and made art

User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 June 30th, 2023

@Hope

Today I have taken the morning off cups, to do some self care and go on a walk :)

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 June 30th, 2023

I worked on staying in bed, without any strings or conditions attached. To allow myself all the time I needed to go and take on tasks. Just allowing myself the freedom to say no to responsibilities and saying yes to more self care was my way of managing burnout for today

User Profile: helpfulstrawberry312
helpfulstrawberry312 July 4th, 2023

@Hope

Today I painted a canvas to take my mind off of all the other issues going on in my life so I can deal with them tomorrow with full force again!

User Profile: radiantKitty8866
radiantKitty8866 July 15th, 2023

Slept in today and I feel great now

User Profile: nokhushionlygham
nokhushionlygham July 20th, 2023

@Hope today I played guitar and took a break

User Profile: DisLifeNot
DisLifeNot July 31st, 2023

@Hope Thank you for your post!

What have you done to prevent burnout today?

I spent time with my family and my boyfriend

User Profile: blissfulTouch29
blissfulTouch29 August 10th, 2023

i walked with my sister before coming on here