Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

AMA event Thread! Live AMA with 7 Cups therapist @HannahCaradonnnaMSW! Live Conversation will happen in this thread on 2/17!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 14th, 2017

Review the event announcement, presubmit questions and RSVP here!

Report back to this thread on Friday 2/17 at 12:00 PM EST for the live chat!

124
User Profile: emotionalMaple9419
emotionalMaple9419 February 14th, 2017

I am very much looking forward to attending this event. Thanks in advance for making this possiblesmiley

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 17th, 2017

Good morning all! Well, good noon to Eastern time :)

~ Platy

User Profile: limeWillow670
limeWillow670 February 17th, 2017

Think I'll start a pot of brown Basmati rice while we wait so I can eat lunch in an hour

User Profile: limeWillow670
limeWillow670 February 17th, 2017

Anyone have any special plans for the weekend?

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 17th, 2017

Okay, well I guess I'm leaving now.

Would someone please let me know if and when this is rescheduled? I'd sure appreciate that. ~ Platy

2 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP February 17th, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370

Rescheduled for 3PM EST today!! in one hour

User Profile: HannahCaradonnnaMSW
HannahCaradonnnaMSW February 17th, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370

Sorry I missed you! We had a mix up with time zones and scheduling. I am happy to answer any questions.

load more
User Profile: YouNeverBother
YouNeverBother February 17th, 2017

It's time!

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP February 17th, 2017

WE ARE READY TO GET STARTED!!!

User Profile: BrightWriter
BrightWriter February 17th, 2017

It's 3pm EST, anyone here?

4 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP February 17th, 2017

@BrightWriter

Yup! Hannah will be here! Please start asking!

2 replies
User Profile: HannahCaradonnnaMSW
HannahCaradonnnaMSW February 17th, 2017

@Laura

Yes, I am here :)

1 reply
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin February 17th, 2017

@HannahCaradonnnaMSW

Ok question.............

Did the chicken or egg come first?????cheeky

load more
load more
User Profile: YouNeverBother
YouNeverBother February 17th, 2017

@BrightWriter me! smiley

load more
User Profile: HannahCaradonnnaMSW
HannahCaradonnnaMSW February 17th, 2017

Hi everyone! I am here and ready to answer some questions. I am so sorry about the time mix-up! We were on different time zones.

I am a therapist in private practice in Victoria BC. I have been working as a therapist for 12 years. I've worked in community mental health, outpatient psychiatry in a hospital, have done lots of work one-on-one, with couples and groups. And, I've been part of the 7 Cups Community since October :)

5 replies
User Profile: YouNeverBother
YouNeverBother February 17th, 2017

@HannahCaradonnnaMSW It's really nice to meet you, Hannah! I wanted to ask - how did you know you wanted to become a therapist?

2 replies
User Profile: HannahCaradonnnaMSW
HannahCaradonnnaMSW February 17th, 2017

@YouNeverBother

Thank you for the first question :) Well, I am one of those rare people that decided pretty early on. I went to get my masters straight out of undergrad. I loved the idea of being able to be witness to change and growth. But most people in my master's program were older and were coming after years working in a related field and decided that this fit them better.

1 reply
User Profile: YouNeverBother
YouNeverBother February 17th, 2017

@HannahCaradonnnaMSW okay! Thanks for the reply smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 17th, 2017

@HannahCaradonnnaMSW .... Hi Hannah and Laura and all. I'm back. Please call me Platy :)

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP February 17th, 2017

@HannahCaradonnnaMSW

Yay! welcome!

load more
February 17th, 2017

Hello everyone smiley