Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Live AMA with 7 Cups therapist Haley Neidich 1/19 at 4:00 PM EST on Releasing fear & exploring self-forgiveness!

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 18th, 2017

We are very excited to announce that one of 7 Cups very own therapists will be leading a live AMA chat with all of you this week! Check out the details & RSVP in this thread!

Event Date: Thursday, January 19

Time: 4:00 PM EST

Leader: @HaleyNeidich (Check our Haley's 7 Cups therapist profile here or check out her most recent blog post here)

Topic: How do I let it go? Releasing Fear and exploring Self-Forgiveness

Location: 7 Cups forums! In particular, the event will take place in this thread!

Questions: Please come ready to ask your questions in the live forum chat! Buf if you can't make the live chat, you can submit question here. We will do our best to get to as many pre-submitted questions as possible!

RSVP: By posting to this thread! All welcome!

48
January 18th, 2017

I'm getting all this stress that I can't find a listener available. Any listener available right now would help. Please🙁😔

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 January 18th, 2017

@limebalsan1616

Hey there! I know it can be stressful not finding a Listener sad You can find one at Browse Listeners or ask if some are available in Group Support. Good luck!

User Profile: Prosperkitty
Prosperkitty January 18th, 2017

@limebalsan1616

Hello love :) I'm free if you want to talk and I hope I'm not too late!

load more
User Profile: Remina
Remina January 18th, 2017

@Laura

Sweet :)

January 18th, 2017

I keep using this website but I don't feel any better and I can't afford a therapist. What can I do? I've tried excercise. I've tried dietary changes.

User Profile: straightforwardCucumber5763
straightforwardCucumber5763 January 18th, 2017

@PinkCats

i am with you cats I can't afford one either, but find a great listener they are sure to help or try the chats they might help. You will always find support here

load more
User Profile: anoldsoul27
anoldsoul27 January 18th, 2017

Im new to this. Have been dealing with anxiety for a little bit now and am in the process of getting it all figured out but in the mean time a little self therapy helps. Im here if anyone needs to talk!

User Profile: emotionalMaple9419
emotionalMaple9419 January 18th, 2017

Very exciting! Please sign me up. I am looking forward to this meeting.

January 18th, 2017

I look forward to this.

User Profile: JustLikeMellie
JustLikeMellie January 18th, 2017

@Laura I would love to join in!

User Profile: Zaphodpine
Zaphodpine January 18th, 2017

Well I'm exited!

User Profile: Ninni88
Ninni88 January 18th, 2017

I would love to participate :)

User Profile: TheBen
TheBen January 18th, 2017

Can't wait!!