Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Live AMA with 7 Cups therapist Haley Neidich 1/19 at 4:00 PM EST on Releasing fear & exploring self-forgiveness!

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 18th, 2017

We are very excited to announce that one of 7 Cups very own therapists will be leading a live AMA chat with all of you this week! Check out the details & RSVP in this thread!

Event Date: Thursday, January 19

Time: 4:00 PM EST

Leader: @HaleyNeidich (Check our Haley's 7 Cups therapist profile here or check out her most recent blog post here)

Topic: How do I let it go? Releasing Fear and exploring Self-Forgiveness

Location: 7 Cups forums! In particular, the event will take place in this thread!

Questions: Please come ready to ask your questions in the live forum chat! Buf if you can't make the live chat, you can submit question here. We will do our best to get to as many pre-submitted questions as possible!

RSVP: By posting to this thread! All welcome!

48
User Profile: Bluewolf1229
Bluewolf1229 January 18th, 2017

@Laura

Cant Wait

User Profile: ANGEL1ARIELLE2
ANGEL1ARIELLE2 January 18th, 2017

good ida

January 19th, 2017

Can't wait

January 19th, 2017

What is this exactly??

User Profile: Lostsoule
Lostsoule January 19th, 2017

@Laura sign me up please. I may run late, but I'd like to try to make it. 😄

User Profile: kailyn22
kailyn22 January 19th, 2017

@Laura May I join in? Thank you! :)

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings January 19th, 2017

@Laura sounds wonderful - thanks for the invitation. heart

User Profile: bubblingLily77
bubblingLily77 January 19th, 2017

@Laura I would love to participate :)

User Profile: jr50
jr50 January 19th, 2017

I would love to join in too, thanks!

January 19th, 2017

I'll be here!