Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sharing kindness

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 2 days ago


Have you done a small or big act of kindness for someone lately? Or has someone done something nice for you?



Taglist Updated 10-5-26 @3timesLeo @4Jasmine @abbylov3s @adrjust1 @Admirablerainbow2825 @adventureawaits777 @adventurousBranch3786 @Alaskanskies @AlexMbale @allen99 @allnaturalWillow7138 @alysianna @ambitiousGlobe3422 @ambitioushope1234 @ambitiousHickory9113 @amiablePeace77 @Ashy123 @augustine1304 @balderasdavid799 @BeamsOfHope00 @Beepyy @belongtothesun @bence2 @bestSugar5181 @bestThinker1986 @BipolarBear1983 @BlackyDragon @blissedNblessed @bluelemon6419 @bobw @bouncyFireworks3811 @blueAcai236 @BPDBadee @Brittanny17 @brightOcean1599 @cafedaydreams @candybubblegumsprinkles @calmcoral @calmWest327 @CaringSub @CatHanderOutNoah @Catunion @charmaeausty @charmingSky5972@charliebee1121 cheerfulKiwi1776 @ComfortablePeace2121 @courageouspanda2006 @courageousPomegranate766 @courteousKite6821 @creativeCar5713 @creatingHealthyOutcome @crimsonCoconut1711 @crimsonPapaya @crystalclearnow @cyanVase4070 @CyclingThroughLife @DarkWolfy04 @daydreammemories @deborahdebbie@Desmynn6789 @Determinedsquare9605 @DkIfINeedHelpOrSleep @dlynn88911221 @dysfunctionjunction1224 @Echoheart7236 @EllyMerelyn @EmbraceYourWings9340 @emotionalpal710 @emotionalPenguin4374 @empathicPresence9091 @EmpoweringSam @Empress02 @endure777 @energeticThinker6924 @enthusiasticAcai2032 @enthusiasticBeach8170 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @eternalHero77 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @eyeofthetigerrr @FaithfulScout @FaithMagic @fearlessCup8704 @F1shD0g  @FlowerEV777 @forcefulBeach929 @FracturedPurple @Fradiga @FrenchieMom @fruityPond7887 @gentleCandy7153 @Genlistener @geribear @Gettingbettertoday @Ghasaq997 @GlitteryHearts @glowingPresence86 @energeticThinker6924@GoldenNest2727 @GothamRam @gregariousField7151 @GreyorFelix @gva1audi @happyness @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @HealingEcho @heartstopper13 @helloPineapple2451 @helpfulDime0407 @Henry2000 @Hereforyouall144 @holdingspace85 @hopefaith2011 @imaginativepear6493 @ingeniousLove9924 @insightfulEyes3026 @intuitivepixie1331 @intuitiveEast6300 @Itzcharlotteg @JanMad87 @Jordan1872 @k87 @Kenn13chan @kevin3108 @kindcircle3085 @kateeew@Katty719 @Kaydeee @kindRiver6 @kohandlen @Kristian1 @kristynsmama @Lauren63 @Leahm9703 @linda19152 @LillyPad12345 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @listeningcariad @lostwithouther97 @lovelycoacoa @magneticDreamer6447 @mariah2009 @Marita7391 @meaningfulSilence @meeeeee @memyselfandmoth @meowcat1216 @mia4819 @Mich765 @mindtalk @miraculousTouch2949 @miresama @Mishka1599 @modestTangerine2193 @MoonMomm @MoreThanJustMe @Mscooper2789 @myloveee3 @mytwistedsoul @naturebeauty1234 @navyAcres6073 @neonKiwi9963 @nessa104 @NotAllHere713 @oa4me @oakley958 @Oceansky93 @oliveSquare2976 @OneErased @onkia122 @openocean @orangypie @pamharley003 @paperBird3348 @patientwater @peacefulRainbow05 @peachThinker662 @peachyOctopus9691 @PhilosophicalModel @PiecesOfWhoeverIWas @pinkpolkadots @PinkTriangle133 @pioneeringHuman7775 @polar @politeGrapefruit179 @pompom @PurpleHearts7 @purpletree4652 @Pvoigt @Qoqnus @QueerChaos259 @QuietLightning @rachelkb123 @raddogme @Rainboho @Randumuser1 @redirecting @reguna reservedOwl6476@fighton @reservedPark4029 @resilience2025 @Rhiannon65 @RMaunil @Rod88 @RogueOne1983 @RowanRawrs0512 @Ry @Salvatore123 @sandie @Scarletpear1945 @sensitiveShade5337 @ShapeshiftSystem @SilverSeastar @SleepingFoxAkari @slothgurl17 @SnaryPoppins07 @softParadise1540 @soulsings @SparklyFly @sorrowedbunny1256 @SpongeBob2021 @Squidward @StarGaze10o01 @StarryCandy6123 @stephbrent @stoemieandpaws @stormieandpaws @SugareeIsMe091121 @summerkay2024 @sunnywaters6321 @tallWalker4850 @TealPhotog @ThadSterling @theroadisbright @thesoda @thoughtsbubbleexpress @ThoughtfulMomma @tifecandy @tinywhisper11 @tiredbubble00 @tjitalia @toughLand5970 @tranquilEnergy77 @treefrog1234 @trueconfidant123@tryinglittleaudrey  @txrmentedSxul @UniversalSmile @UrsaMayor @warmheart0890 @WentToBruv @waves @WorriedMagpie @WorkingitThrough2 @yellowNectarine9265 @YellowTiger5674 @yzzil @zeffa @Zeraphim @Zsazsa524

10
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 2 days ago

@amiablePeace77

I've went no contact with my mom 7 months ago, I sent her a loving text to let her know she's still special. 🌲

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP 1 day ago

@AsherTree

That's really nice of you, especially since we haven't seen each other in a while!

load more
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings 2 days ago

@amiablePeace77

I wa in the supermarket today and I was late for another thing to do so I was in a hurry with one item. A man in front of me had lots of items so I asked him if he was in a hurry. He said "Go ahead." 

I thanked him and said "you areso kind." I think that really made his day from the  reaction I got.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP 1 day ago

@soulsings

Nice to ask if someone else is in a hurry too before asking if one can go in front!

load more
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws 2 days ago

@amiablePeace77

Have you done a small or big act of kindness for someone lately? Or has someone done something nice for you?

i find kindness' to me to be very touching even what some would see as very tiny things like a hug or a ride to a place one wants to go to i been blessed with kindness of a wonderful lady  who give me a ride each week to a small group  at my church

i done a acted of  kindness by listening to others online and offline as at times that what needed just to be listened too and accepted  without judgment  i love being kind to others in that why and many other ways kindness not cost anything 

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP 1 day ago

@stormieandpaws

I so agree with you, paws! Kindness does not cost anything; we don't lose anything by being kind! Let's practice it more often!

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown 1 day ago

@amiablePeace77

Have you done a small or big act of kindness for someone lately? 

If telling my cousin not to spend so much money on me, she didn’t have to do that, or that I feel bad that she did, then yes I performed an act of kindness for someone lately. Whether it’s big or small idk. 

I also asked her how work was going and after she said she’s stressed out I gave her advice to get another job and then leave this one. 

She also mentioned wanting to get dumbbells and I said I wouldn’t recommend spending money on something that’s not cheap if you’re not sure you’ll be consistent enough with it. 

Or has someone done something nice for you?

Yes. This same cousin recently agreed to spend the whole day with me and make future plans to do it again. She spent way too much money on me bc it was my bday gifts. Just shows how giving she is which is a definite act of kindness. 


User Profile: TeaIsDelicious
TeaIsDelicious 1 day ago

Me and my boyfriend had our one year anniversary recently, he knows I’m really big into meteorology and he bought me a shirt saying “Apparently, I like meteorology” aswell as a dice tray with a goose on it since I love geese! I didn’t have the money to get him anything yet, but when I get money I plan on giving him some for shoes since he told me wanted a new pair (idk what shoe size he is and i know most people prefer picking shoes themselves, hence why I’m not just buying him shoes) :3

User Profile: TeaIsDelicious
TeaIsDelicious 1 day ago

Me and my boyfriend had our one year anniversary recently, he knows I’m really big into meteorology and he bought me a shirt saying “Apparently, I like meteorology” aswell as a dice tray with a goose on it since I love geese! I didn’t have the money to get him anything yet, but when I get money I plan on giving him some for shoes since he told me wanted a new pair (idk what shoe size he is and i know most people prefer picking shoes themselves, hence why I’m not just buying him shoes) :3

User Profile: WhimsicalRose1769
WhimsicalRose1769 7 hours ago

It's not much but I complimented a stranger today (I'm introverted so it took a bit of courage) - they were really pretty and I loved how they'd done their hair. Reading through people's replies is restoring my faith in humanity, you're all amazing people < 3