Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango April 22nd, 2021

Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?

44
User Profile: Chrismango
Chrismango April 22nd, 2021

May your anchor be tight Your cork be loose Your rum be spiced And your compass be true ....I don't drink anymore, but the meaning still holds

User Profile: KindnessPretiosus
KindnessPretiosus April 22nd, 2021

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

User Profile: TheFisherKing
TheFisherKing April 23rd, 2021

This too shall pass.

User Profile: Storyhymns1234
Storyhymns1234 April 23rd, 2021

You are better than your yesterday.

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop April 23rd, 2021

Life is all about love. Why would you ask just one? Just love the atpresent ongoing moments. But, remember, enjoying without disturbing others is the finest way of living.

User Profile: sleepyPanda149
sleepyPanda149 April 23rd, 2021

Gotta hate to love. If we didn't feel one, we wouldn't have the other. I don't feel good about past decisions or basically who I am. If I didn't know hurt feeling & failure, I wouldn't appreciate all the good

User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko April 24th, 2021

“the light will guide you home, yes it will” ~ how are you true by cage the elephant c:

User Profile: brokendreams123
brokendreams123 April 24th, 2021

“This too shall pass” this is something that keeps me and my mom going. just to know there’s calm after the storm

User Profile: Ivy229
Ivy229 April 24th, 2021

I really resonate with the transformation that they experience going from a caterpillar to becoming a butterfly. The idea that you can go from something that people look at as being ulgy and flawed to something that is beautiful, story, powerful even while being fragile.

April 25th, 2021

God loves me and I love God