Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

DID/OSDD Group-Chat Hours in the Adult and Teen Trauma Rooms

August 29th, 2021
Hello everyone, we are glad to announce that we are bringing DD hours to the Trauma Support Room. We recognize that Dissociation is more than just trauma and has many ramifications in life, we hope these hours in the room can be utilized for effective support. As we do not have a dedicated room on this topic yet, the Trauma room will be used for now.

The Trauma Chatroom will be used for supporting People with Dissociative Disorders, which includes but is not limited to DID, OSDD, Depersonalization, Derealisation and Dissociative Amnesia support.

In addition to Trauma Chatroom Opening for 24 hours on Sunday as a rotational room for both sides.
For Adults the room is scheduled to be open on every:
Monday 8-10pm EST
Wednesday 8-10am EST
Saturday 8-10pm EST

For Teens the room is scheduled to be open on every:
Tuesday 10am-12pm EST
Thursday 10am-12pm EST
Saturday 10am-12pm EST


Note: If the room is not open 10-15 minutes past it's designated opening time, please feel free to contact the Community Mod on duty ( Community Mod Schedule ) and drop them a reminder to open the Trauma Support Room.
Let's make it a community effort!
Sample message: Hello, I noticed it's time for DD Hours but the Trauma Support Room is not open yet, can you please open the room for open chat?

Points to remember

We are looking for Members and Listeners who want to join the Trauma Support Team to support people with Dissociative Disorders in the Forum and in Chatrooms and to raise concerns on the behalf of the DD community as leaders. Apply for these roles to join us as a Trauma Support Subcommunity Leader:
Forum Supporters can apply HERE
Room Supporters can
apply HERE
Chatroom Moderators can apply HERE

Discussion Leader apply HERE
Be a Mega Member! read more
HERE

Other roles: Sub-Community Leadership Roles
(Please select "Trauma Support" when you fill these forms)


If you don't yet meet the requirements but are interested or if you want to try the role before you officially join, you are welcome to do so. Please contact Xe for the same.

Thank you Trauma Support Team Leaders and EvelynRose for making this possible.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
___________________________________________________________________________

Updated on 12/09/2021 by Xe
42
User Profile: Iamalittlerebel
Iamalittlerebel September 21st, 2021

I'm proud to announce that truma open chat with me reb is open



Monday

12pm UK time (7am-8am EST time)

6pm UK time (1pm-2pm EST time)

Wednesday

12pm UK time (7am-8pm EST time)

6pm UK time (1pm-2pm EST time)

Friday

12pm UK time (7am- 8am EST time)

6pm UK time (1pm-2pm EST time)

Sunday

5pm - 6pm UK time (12pm-1pm EST time)

4 replies
User Profile: Iamalittlerebel
Iamalittlerebel September 21st, 2021

12:1:30 UK time (7am-8:30 EST time) sorry 😏

User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging September 22nd, 2021

@Iamalittlerebel thank you for being so active in the community and volunteering whenever possible ❤️ appreciate it so much, you're amazing! ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Iamalittlerebel
Iamalittlerebel September 22nd, 2021

@theriverissinging your welcome ❤️🤗

load more
User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 September 22nd, 2021

@Iamalittlerebel Thank you this is wonderful news!

load more
User Profile: Iamalittlerebel
Iamalittlerebel September 27th, 2021

HERE OUR NEW TIMES and days

~ Monday

~ Tuesday~

~Wednesday~.

~Thursday~

2-3:30 (9AM-10:30 EST time)

7-8 (3pm-4pm EST time)


(had to change as circumstances sorry about that everyone)


🌸don't forget that you can check them on my profile too 🌸


I Do announce in all the rooms (not circle) to let everyone know that it will be open


@CommunitymodAaron

@CommunityModAnne

@CommunitymodJennie

@CommunitymodAlex

@CommunitymodRobin

@CommunitymodWillow

@CommunitymodLou

@CommunitymodElliot

@CommunitymodCharlie

@CommunitymodEllie





1 reply
September 30th, 2021

@Iamalittlerebel

rebel, hope you've been feeling alright. Been thinking of you.

thank you for still opening the trauma room on Thursdays at the time's you said above.

take care rebel

load more
September 27th, 2021

@Xe

Thanx

finally got the hours on my calendar. appreciate it lots!

1 reply
September 30th, 2021

@BlueBirdPIllow

Yayy ^^

load more
User Profile: Allears2Bhere
Allears2Bhere September 30th, 2021

@Xe glad to see this topic being welcomed here and the opportunity for people to connect and share about dissociative disorders. It's an under represented issue that is so much more common than we know and affects people in diverse and far reaching ways.

1 reply
September 30th, 2021

Absolutely agrees ♥

load more
User Profile: DichotomousDetia
DichotomousDetia January 19th, 2022

@Xe

It seems that these hours and days have changed for dissociative disorder support, are these still valid hours and days or do we need a new pinned forum post for the more accurate hours and days?

1 reply
User Profile: IcedCoffee211109
IcedCoffee211109 January 23rd, 2022

@DichotomousDetia

Hi,

I am I guess you would call now days a host. I am wondering the exact same thing you are @DichotomousDetia. I am more used to just calling you "dieta" you have a pretty real long name, 😊

It has seemed to me, over a bit that really no one either seems comfortable or seems to want to keep hosting the times in the dissociative/DID/DDNOS (or the current term for this--sorry I forgot--I mean nothing bad or no harm--just can't remember this other them dx), but the hosts that seem to be assigned to the room for dissociation/ or DDNOS or whatever you want to call it I am ok with that, just seem to get rotated so much. I do not know why. I am not privy to that info. I am not on that end. But this goes on. I feel sorry for those that seem to get stuck with this that obviously do not want to be here but am also grateful that they are also willing to even open the room up and show up and be there.

I understand much has been done by many for the room to even be opened and for it to even be monitored. This is actually a whole lot. Whether it will continue or not, that will be seen.

I'm sure at whatever point there comes a time, there will be reasons stated for reasons for this or that.

For now, there is a room.

I know when I have chosen to be in the room, I have found a lot of "other" uses going on. I know all rooms are monitored and recorded, whatever, and can be, whatever you may or be told. Please take this as you see fit. I know you or anyone else has zero control over anyone one here pretty much. I am a realist and an older one. I am not telling you anything or anything to do. That is never my place nor my intention.

When I am here, which is limited by my own choice now, I will do my best to be supportive, as I like and choose to be supportive by nature. I always choose to not engage in heated disagreements--unless it is an unusual time for me. I do have them. I am human and I do make a ton of mistakes and do a ton of things I wish I had not done. I do not feel I am anything special. I feel the opposite, as is pretty normal with the trauma with what I have been through.

But I am here for you if you want or need me in a way I can be helpful to you. I have a horrible memory and know now, after a ton of years, how this is so much connected to my trauma, but cannot remember enough well enough to fully explain it good enough. I am sorry I am so awful.

But I have seen a lot here over some time and have known things that have occurred. I know from many things that can help and things that can make things not help us for years--personally trauma wise.

I am not trying to tell you a thing. I am just here if you ever come and ask a thing. that is all. I will speak the truth from lots I have learned but I will not usually speak in a group setting or in front of a bunch of people. I have just learned from much that I do not like trying to combat many and trying to convince many. I have to say what I have to say and it is easy and simple. People everywhere will always believe what they are at the point of their life and learning to be ready, willing and able to believe. Let everyone do as they wish. I wish you the best. If I may ever help you with anything, I am here. take care. I have DID and CPTSD and some medical diagnosis also. bye and take care

load more
User Profile: f1nd3rzk33p3rz
f1nd3rzk33p3rz January 27th, 2022

@Xe

this sounds great! it's nice to know i might have a chance to finally be myself and true to myself =0

User Profile: WriteToHeal42
WriteToHeal42 February 3rd, 2022

Hi @Xe, I was wondering, are these meeting still happening?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 20th, 2022

@Xe Guess I'm wondering the same thing - Did the times change again? I know for awhile they were at noon on a Wednesday but I couldn't find one today