Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sexual Assault ( PTSD & lots of Emotions)💖💖🥺

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 March 23rd, 2025

Recently I had experienced sexual assault amongst my old chiropractor a few months ago and now I'm going through lots of heavy emotions and feelings and lots of nightmares of the experience I had with him.

Luckily enough he's no longer in the office anymore and now with a new chiropractor who is so nice and comfortable to be with

Luckily I wasn't the only one who went through this in the office many of his former clients and coworkers have stepped forward as well too against him and his unwanted behaviors in the court. I've been done this way before in the past but never in a doc vs patient scenario before. I still get anxious going into the clinic still to this day and triggers my PTSD my massage therapists/ friends Lia and Dani have been amazing and comforting to me they to went through this with him too

I hope he gets his medical license taken away and never touches anyone again


He went under my shirt touching me inappropriately on my *** and I did tell him no but he was very forcefully pushing me against the table. I DID MANAGE TO RUN AWAY AND RAN TO THE BATHROOM!!!!!

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️

3
User Profile: Aayla
Aayla March 23rd, 2025
@LovelyFrog8934 I'm so sorry to hear this. Going through SA is always a nightmare and it's impossible to "just get over it" easily. Also, when it happens in a context where you should have felt safe such, it can really affect your trust. A doctor doing this to a patient is an abuse of power and I hope he b ever gets to do that again.
As for you, don't hesitate to seek support if you need it. Dealing with what happened, the flashback and the trust issues it left you with is no easy task. You deserve to be heard and supported if you need it.
I wish you all the best!
User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 March 24th, 2025

@LovelyFrog8934

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I hope you can move forward and feel safe again. Please be kind to yourself regarding the triggers. PTSD is no joke and you are completely valid in your feelings. What a horrible human being to take advantage of people who have to trust him. 

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant March 24th, 2025

@LovelyFrog8934 Ooohhh my sweetest 🐸 friend, I'm so incredibly sorry for what happened to you. It's heartbreaking. Thank God you have supportive friends to be there for you as they can understand what it's like. You did not deserve this to happen to you. No one does. What that chiropractor did was wrong on many levels. He preyed on you and who knows how many others. I'm so proud of you for speaking up! That was sooo incredibly courageous of you, but that's to be expected from you! You're someone so strong, brave, full of life, and beautiful. I know right now you may be going through your triggers and emotions, but just know you can heal and overcome this. Time heals everything, my sweetest 🐸 friend. I'll be keeping you in my prayers! ❤️ I hope don't let this experience change the core of who you are. You are an incredibly wonderful, sweet person full of life who shines beautiful in her own way. Never forget! And in case you ever do, Desiree's here to remind you. Prayers and hugs 🤗 your way! Love ya!