⚠️ WARNING⚠️ will I get taken away from my parents if I told this to a therapist?
I'm Kim, my parents left me at 6 years old(I think or lower idk ) for a better life, I understood. they left me with my grandma and my lilttl sister which I think was 3 at that time. My grandma would bring guys over and she would have sex with them so she would kick me out of the house, I started getting bored waiting for them outside the house, so I would fool around my little city, I would come back home with a burning stuck hitting my legs or just get beat up for leaving with no permission, one day she left me with my cousin who finger me, and would do stuff with me several times , I had a little sister and in my mind If I didn't let my self get touch it was gonna be her. I also got sexually touched by my teacher at school, the teacher would have sex with my grandma, one day she was sleeping and he touched me before he went any further she kicked him out and threaten him with a knife, she told me to keep silent and told me horrible things that would happen if I did, One day she wasn't home I thought she was gonna bring another man so I left, this 15 years old girl told me to ask money to my uncle saying it was for my grandma, he gave me thr money and then she raped me ( I felt good when she did those things to me when I was little) she told me to not open my mouth if not she would tell my grandma about how I lie to my uncle, I was so scared of my grandma, everything happen when I was 7years old, that was my mom's family side, on my dad's side, his sister husband would lift up my skirt anr look at my underwear. Another day running away from home this 2 littl girls told me their grandpa needed help, one of them was my age and the other one was younger( idk how old was that poor baby) And i did walked them home, I knocked the door, until the older sister said " thank you! Now you will get touch so he doesn't touch us anymore" she said it so calm and so relief, me knowing what would happen I ran, I feel so bad for NOT *** OPENNING MY MOUTH but I was a little girl alonr, I can't sleep I think of those things every night, I'm scared of every male and female, I can't trust no one since I got betrayed by my own blood,community and friends. I'm scared of female and male, I just want to know what I did in my past to live with all this, what did I do? What sin did I do?
@kinberli You did nothing to deserve this. No one deserves to be abused.
@kinberli. You didn’t deserve any of this. I think some people have the bad luck of being born into very problematic families. As far as the question that you asked, you can check in your state or county what therapists are mandated to report.
@kinberli
Hello Kinberli. I am so sorry you had to endure all this abuse. It is not your fault. I have gone through similar stuff with the Adopted family and Birth family. I resonate with what you are feeling and the fear and torment that goes along with SA. Your feelings are very relative to what you have gone through.
Unfortunately, to my understanding, every state has laws requiring therapists, doctors, and higher authorities to report things like SA. What happens is unpredictable. I know that this information may cause more dilemmas as to how you should handle this. Each state also has time frames for being able to bring charges against someone. Meaning some states say seven years, and others have no time frames. I understand that you have major trust issues and have every right to. I have very bad trust issues, so I really resonate with what you are experiencing.
Right now, my main concern is, are you still in your grandmother's home? Are you safe from any of the abusers? Every state has a crisis Hotline. Look up that number and keep it close so if you need it you have access to it.
I am glad that you are here reaching out for help. It took an awful lot of Strenght and Courage to reach out and I admire your strength.
Keep coming and sharing your truth, I hope it helps you to know you are not alone in your story nor will you be alone in your journey here at 7cups. We will try to support you as you embark on the road to healing🙏🏽❤️