Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have experienced trauma but I am not...

User Profile: Kate
Kate January 28th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not...

Share your truth and help break the stigma.

139
User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove January 28th, 2019

....but i am not incapable of love.

User Profile: Calmforest42
Calmforest42 January 28th, 2019

...but I am not going to let the trauma define me. I will get better because I am stronger than I think.

User Profile: Justmeasme
Justmeasme January 28th, 2019

But I am not trauma.

User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 January 28th, 2019

@Kate I have experienced trauma, but I am not defined by it

User Profile: RollingRain
RollingRain January 28th, 2019

@Kate I have experienced trauma but I am not going to end up like them. I will be better.

User Profile: ThyPlebians
ThyPlebians January 28th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not the person that will use it as an excuse to hurt others.

User Profile: gentleflowergirl3
gentleflowergirl3 January 28th, 2019

@Kate

User Profile: Zarious
Zarious January 28th, 2019

giving up.

User Profile: ParanormalPunk
ParanormalPunk January 28th, 2019

@Kate

I have experienced trauma but I am not broken.

I have experienced trauma but it does not define me.

I have experienced trauma but I can be brave.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 January 28th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but trauma didn't know that I wouldn't lay down and die!!! I stood back up over and over each time and kept fighting and always finding Hope and believing in Myself and My Faith !!

Bring on the Trauma because I am so use to it and it will come again... ready or not ! I will WIN !!