Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have experienced trauma but I am not...

User Profile: Kate
Kate January 28th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not...

Share your truth and help break the stigma.

139
User Profile: poeticgarbage
poeticgarbage January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma, but I am not giving up—yet.

1 reply
User Profile: Ankapav92
Ankapav92 January 29th, 2019

@poeticgarbage

i shoulda given up forever ago but still going. Mind tripping all the time thinking ppl out to get me even tho they arent anymore. Just waiting for the brain to catch up w reality.

load more
User Profile: SwayzeXIII
SwayzeXIII January 29th, 2019

Useless.

User Profile: poeticgarbage
poeticgarbage January 29th, 2019

indeed

User Profile: SocialPsycho
SocialPsycho January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not... 100% sure if i'll ever be as "together" as i was before

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 January 29th, 2019

While I have experienced trauma, I am not broken. I *survived* the trauma; I endured. I am strong. ~ Platy

User Profile: Charly1B
Charly1B January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am still the person I want to be, and it doesn't prevent me from being the best I can be.

User Profile: paytonfaye2005
paytonfaye2005 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am damaged.sad

User Profile: AtticusJosiah
AtticusJosiah January 29th, 2019

useless. I am remade. I am alive. I am the chain breaker. I am loved by the God who made the stars. I am called Josiah, for the Lord my God has healed me.

User Profile: GhostlyLilian
GhostlyLilian January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma, but I am not...

Dead

I have experienced trauma but trauma experienced me ahahah

I don't know how longer will it take, but I'll have my life back

User Profile: roomyheart
roomyheart January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not..............going to be defined by it any longer.