Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: loyalFig1907
loyalFig1907 January 4th, 2019

Frustration.

User Profile: gregariousPrune157
gregariousPrune157 January 4th, 2019

Tired and exhausted

User Profile: Wildhaunterr
Wildhaunterr January 4th, 2019

@PositivityStrengthFaith Anxious. I'm not sure why but for the past two days I haven't been able to leave my bedroom I've been very anxious and sad, also I have a huge migraine so that's me at the minute. CBT didn't work, I'm going to go back to the doctor soon about my anxiety.

3 replies
User Profile: quickwittedKite5386
quickwittedKite5386 January 4th, 2019

@Wildhaunterr

What's CBT? Why do you feel anxious?

2 replies
User Profile: KOrange
KOrange January 5th, 2019

@quickwittedKite5386 Cognitive Behaviour Therapy is CBT.

1 reply
User Profile: quickwittedKite5386
quickwittedKite5386 January 5th, 2019

@KOrange

Thanks!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Jackie
Jackie January 4th, 2019

I am right in between excited and careful today.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave January 4th, 2019

Anticipation

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 4th, 2019

free

User Profile: lonelylinguaphile
lonelylinguaphile January 4th, 2019

grief and worry

User Profile: thoughtfulMap838
thoughtfulMap838 January 4th, 2019

Concerned about my future

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 4th, 2019

empowered

User Profile: flowerpower23
flowerpower23 January 4th, 2019

fed up with life