Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: tealVillage7111
tealVillage7111 January 5th, 2019

Anxious nervous tired scared alone

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 5th, 2019

disconnected

User Profile: daylight54
daylight54 January 5th, 2019

Lonely, hurt, and exhausted.

User Profile: Wishing4Dreams
Wishing4Dreams January 5th, 2019

Absolutely abhorrent...I feel like I'm in hell right now...Like what did I do to deserve this awful pain??? Day in, day out, with only small doses of being okay sprinkled here or there just to taunt me and show me what my life would have been like if those despicable people hadn't done those evil things to me...

I'm counting down the days till therapy. I think I'm having a flashback or something...Just needed to let it out...now to grab a blanket and bundle up so I can feel a little safer...

1 reply
User Profile: Chickadee123
Chickadee123 January 5th, 2019

@Wishing4Dreams

i feel .....sad, but crying does not help.

Tired, but sleeping does not help.

load more
User Profile: understandingCar6374
understandingCar6374 January 5th, 2019

desperate

User Profile: utahishome22
utahishome22 January 5th, 2019

afraid

User Profile: TeemBreezy
TeemBreezy January 5th, 2019

I'm feeling numb and depressed.

User Profile: sadcupoftea
sadcupoftea January 5th, 2019

Anxiety

User Profile: toughCity7636
toughCity7636 January 5th, 2019

overwhelmed

User Profile: realzelda
realzelda January 5th, 2019

anxious