Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 November 5th, 2019

I was feeling scared and frightened with heightened anxiety earlier this evening. Not fun. ~ Platy

User Profile: sunnyZebra2336
sunnyZebra2336 November 6th, 2019

@cyanPlatypus6370 I hear you! I hope you are feeling better now! I had a few episodes over the last couple of weeks but have rounded the corner and feeling more positive now. It is scary when anxiety or panic attacks seem to come out of no where! It is hard to even concentrate when they occur. I just call someone and also meditate which helps.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 November 6th, 2019

@sunnyZebra2336 - Hi. It was more frightening for me because there was actual evidence that I may be hurt. We even eventually got the police involved. Scared? Frightened? just a bit (ha!) of anxiety? Yes, I do think so. But I did not technically call the police, so I hope my friend is not mad at me for that :( I've called her twice this evening into night and she did not answer. (By the way, welcome to 7cups smiley and thank you for responding to me.)

load more
load more
User Profile: piecefulzen
piecefulzen November 6th, 2019

anxious, lonely

User Profile: Redcarebear9118
Redcarebear9118 November 6th, 2019

Defeated

User Profile: TeenyTinyAppy
TeenyTinyAppy November 7th, 2019

unsure

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 November 7th, 2019

Broken

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 November 11th, 2019

Proud

Proud of my 2 friends who have served and who continue to serve, one served in the air force as a pilot and then other also served in the air force and continues to serve as a marine.

They both inspire many including myself everyday and they are incredible. I wish we were speaking and I wish we were not in bad terms (100% my fault) but it doesn't make me feel any less proud of them.

Thank you both for your service :)

User Profile: bonesandhisWof
bonesandhisWof November 11th, 2019

Warmth...

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 November 11th, 2019

One (of the many) things I am feeling today is grief. And for me this has nothing to do with Veteran's Day. 7cups is so different and I miss my dog very, very much. So my chosen word for today is I feel grieved. ~ Platy

(Platy, without shame, asks for hugs)

@lucy2 @monBon @Anomalia @Amelia @katellama - @Kate @Laura

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 November 12th, 2019

Hello @cyanPlatypus6370heart

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way, yes, things are different but I'm still here for you PLaty and always will be.

Losing your dog is akin to losing any loved one and I know how that feels, it's just awful, stay close to us and chat with those who understand, it helps to get through this time. And here is a {{{BIG HUG}}} from me.

Love Lucy2 heart

User Profile: MonBon
MonBon November 12th, 2019

@cyanPlatypus6370

*big hugs*

We're here for you <3

load more
User Profile: bonesandhisWof
bonesandhisWof November 11th, 2019

Scared...

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 November 12th, 2019

complicated/ depressed