Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bullying has caused me to feel......

May 22nd, 2017

Complete the following sentence:

"Bullying has caused me to feel......"

112
User Profile: Deminvisible
Deminvisible October 8th, 2018

I've been bullied since kindergarten, by both peers and older kids. Through elemntary school it was usually just verbal bullying and leaving me out of those little groups that met up at someone's house to do homework and play together. Throught middle school it was mostly physical bullying, I would more often than not get home with bruises all over my sides and stomach: it didn't really make a difference talking to the teachers and you know why? To them, these fun-sized criminals were just 'seeking for attention', which might have been true, but that didn't excuse them for beating people up. They never got punished for it. Now I'm a junior high school guy and I'm still bullied because... who knows? I've never been able to tell why these people hatd me so much. High school bullying consists mainly in making you look bad or stupid or weird, so you stay isolated and can be an esay target, in making sure you don't get friends and that nobody believes you when you try to accuse them because their behavior is always seemingly impeccable: it's probably the 'finest' form of bullying (at least this is what I get from my personal experience).

User Profile: BabblingSilence
BabblingSilence October 8th, 2018

...anxious, depressed, humiliated, powerless, suicidal, frightened, angry, worthless, and hopeless.

I was bullied for the vast majority of my childhood. That was long ago, but I continue to suffer with low self-esteem, generalized anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder.

1 reply
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 9th, 2018

know the feeling all to well sometimes i don't even want to get out of bed i was bullied since the age of 8 then after that it continued at the moment banana nose is bullying me by saying I'm imagining things playing mind games telling people to ignore me not to return my calls and not to send me no emails in fact spreading horrible rumours about as he has found out i suffer from anxiety and depression @BabblingSilence

load more
User Profile: Lilibuth12
Lilibuth12 October 8th, 2018

Angry, isolated, sad, forgotten, powerless, suicidal, fat, awkward, embarrassed, scared, wrong, exhausted, tearful, disgusting, mis-trustful, horrified, sick.

Bullying happened through most of my school life and at home. People have done all sorts of things from ignoring me for months at a time, sending round nude pics, calling me fat, putting their hands up my skirt. Calling me a pedophile (I was 9).

Summary is it hurts :) and kids are mean lol

User Profile: littleCherry4861
littleCherry4861 October 8th, 2018

Bullying has caused me to feel worthless.

User Profile: soufy
soufy October 8th, 2018

Lonely, unwanted, unlikeable...

I wish bullies stop for a second and imagine experiencing these kinds of feelings.

1 reply
User Profile: Summershy
Summershy October 8th, 2018

@soufy that's exactly what they want you to feel because they feel bad about themselves

load more
User Profile: RagnarRobertson
RagnarRobertson October 8th, 2018

Angry and motivated. I always thaught that if someone is bullying me is because he/she is jealous of something i have/can do. I took bullies as a source of "how not to be a man" and tried to learn my own lessons from them, in order to have courage and put more energy in my passions. Hate for someone that is bullying me is not always distructive, it's yout attitude that makes the difference! Keep on being awesome people!

User Profile: Sadarizonacan
Sadarizonacan October 8th, 2018

I see it all the time and I hate it so much.

User Profile: Bomoko
Bomoko October 8th, 2018

Alone, worthless, angry, scared

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy October 8th, 2018

1. Bad about myself

2. Guilty

3. Feel bad for making certain choices

User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 October 8th, 2018

Belligerant,, i almost always engage bullies, and often intimidate them.