Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What anime are you currently watching?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 26th, 2021

There are a lot of good anime series available now.

I especially love anything by studio ghibili.

I'm currently watching attack on titan.

What are the anime you are watching right now? And how is it?

42
User Profile: yamatoro
yamatoro December 26th, 2021

one piece

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP December 30th, 2021

@yamatoro Nice! What do you like the most about this series?

load more
User Profile: saikizone
saikizone December 29th, 2021

@comfortableNight4463

jujutsu kaisen

tokyo revengers

ouran high school host club

and bungou stray dogs

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP December 30th, 2021

@saikizone oh wow! Thanks for sharing? What's ur favorite among all those and why?

1 reply
User Profile: saikizone
saikizone January 3rd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

ouran high school host club because romantic comedies are god-tier

load more
load more
User Profile: Blu80
Blu80 January 3rd, 2022

Currently watching bleach and akatsuki no yona. Can't believe I slept on bleach for so long :') it's such a good anime. Akatsuki no yona I just finished the first episode so far it seems promising.

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 6th, 2022

@Blu80 Sounds good. What do you like about bleach the most?

2 replies
User Profile: Blu80
Blu80 January 6th, 2022

The main character is pretty nice I like him. Plus the fight scene animations seem really good for an old anime. And the storyline is interesting.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 9th, 2022

@Blu80 Love a good storyline!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 January 6th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

Excited for the upcoming AOT season!! I read the manga already so I kinda know what happens at the end but I'm excited to see how they finish it on animation!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 9th, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806 I've read the manga too! But they changed a few things right? I'm waiting for the series to be over before watching it. I don't have the patience to wait.

1 reply
User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 January 15th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

Hah I'm the opposite I don't have the patience to keep waiting until the seasons over! I really do hope they change somethings, that way it'll keep the series a bit more interesting

load more
load more
User Profile: WarmLightXO
WarmLightXO January 6th, 2022

I'm currently watching She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, it's very good so far!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 9th, 2022

@WarmLightXO Sounds good. What do you like about them?

1 reply
User Profile: WarmLightXO
WarmLightXO January 9th, 2022

We love queer representation in media! 🌈

load more
load more
User Profile: Ehrenreich
Ehrenreich January 6th, 2022

i'm watching ranma 1/2 right now. so far my favorite character is ryoga.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 9th, 2022

@Ehrenreich Awesome. Why are they your favorite character?

1 reply
User Profile: Ehrenreich
Ehrenreich January 12th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

He's a good boi, and i wanna protect them and give them the best.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 14th, 2022

@Ehrenreich Aww that's so sweet!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MysticFern344
MysticFern344 January 6th, 2022

Currently re-watching my favorite anime of all time Fairy Tail and also binging Black Clover

3 replies
User Profile: WhatTheHeartWants
WhatTheHeartWants January 6th, 2022

Black clover is so good 😩


1 reply
User Profile: MysticFern344
MysticFern344 January 7th, 2022

@WhatTheHeartWants

I know! its a shame they stopped releasing episodes 😔

load more
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 9th, 2022

@MysticFern344 Amazing!

load more
User Profile: 24hope
24hope January 15th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I just started world's finest assassin

it's actually kinda good until now but we'll see what happens

also, of course demon slayer too :) it's art work is fire

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 16th, 2022

@24hope Amazing! What do you like most about it?

2 replies
User Profile: 24hope
24hope January 16th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

in the world's finest assassin the protagonist is actually an old man, so there's a change. I haven't really gone that far due to the assignments piling up but it's good for a change :)

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 16th, 2022

@24hope Oh that's very different. Hope you get to enjoy after your assignments!

2 replies
User Profile: 24hope
24hope January 17th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I hope so too :)

What's your fav anime?

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 30th, 2022

@24hope I guess Attack on Titan even though eren annoys me most of the time

1 reply
User Profile: 24hope
24hope February 4th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

oh, I haven't seen it yet but my cousin says that the plotline is kinda predictable. also, I kinda already know a spoiler by a pure mistake 😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: KristelP
KristelP February 23rd, 2022

I'm watching Hunter x Hunter, The God of High School, Hypnosis Mic Division Rap Battle Anima and Jujutsu Kaisen. I've also many plans for what I'll watch next. Found many interesting anime series on https://www.firesticktricks.com/bеst-anime-streaming-sites.html. So now the thing is to carve out some more free time.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP February 26th, 2022

@KristelP Wow. That is a lot of series. I hope you find the time to enjoy them!

load more
User Profile: lucien13
lucien13 March 17th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

The Secret Life of Saiki K

It's really interesting so far.