Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What anime are you currently watching?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 26th, 2021

There are a lot of good anime series available now.

I especially love anything by studio ghibili.

I'm currently watching attack on titan.

What are the anime you are watching right now? And how is it?

42
User Profile: Fighter0708
Fighter0708 March 26th, 2022

I am currently watching Attack on Titans: Final season, assassination classroom...

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP October 24th, 2022

@Fighter0708 I'm waiting until the show finishes so I can binge-watch the entire thing. How is it so far?

load more
User Profile: jperk97
jperk97 March 26th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I slept on it for a long time because it looked like Gay Dragon Ball Z (which isn't a bad thing, just not my thing). And...I guess that's not entirely inaccurate but if someone had told me it was as purposefully over-the-top as possible, and nearly every character is named after a classic rock band, I would have been on board from day 1.

Also, Lupin III. Just finished Part 4 and I gotta say, it was nice to have a female lead other than Fujiko.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP October 24th, 2022

@jperk97 I've heard so much about Jojo's bizarre adventure. I'm going to finally watch it. Thank you!

load more
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch October 23rd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I’m watching Komi Can’t Communicate and Kaguya-sama: Love is War. Both are hilarious, and I can especially relate to the social anxiety of the former’s eponymous character.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP October 24th, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch If it's social anxiety, then I can relate to it as well. Definitely going to give it a watch!

load more
User Profile: Sonicmario2002
Sonicmario2002 November 14th, 2022

I'm currently watching Lupin the Third, finished the first two series, and also watching Chainsaw Man and Urusei Yatsura 2022 anime, and they were all good

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP November 20th, 2022

@Sonicmario2002 I haven't been able to watch either but thanks for the recommendations!

1 reply
User Profile: Sonicmario2002
Sonicmario2002 November 20th, 2022

You're welcome

load more
load more
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy December 13th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 i dont find new animes good in my opinion , i find them aimed towards teenagers with very simplistic plots and characters that follow more like a troop , such as they tend to get repeated . some of the typical things example dragon ball, which is only about being more powerful and fighting , that is it. Also , in anime they tend to overexplain things too much rather than showing. Yet movies like studio gibli are good, there are a few good animes here and there.